Excessum - International Massive Multiplayer Online Gaming Community
Everyone Reregister on new website www.excessum-gaming.com ! We will move there during this week. After that i will close old forum for posting completly. If you want to continue old topic copy it along with last msg and first one. I would also ask all Full members to copy there aplications to the new forum when they reregister there.
Everyone Reregister on new website www.excessum-gaming.com ! We will move there during this week. After that i will close old forum for posting completly. If you want to continue old topic copy it along with last msg and first one. I would also ask all Full members to copy there aplications to the new forum when they reregister there.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Excessum is playing Aion temporary till Europe Release at Berita Server in 4th Chinise Region As Asmodians Join us ! Details how to join us in Aion General Forum !
If you are looking for Active and Skilled Elyos Guild for Aion EU in few months then Join us! At this moment we are still Recruiting people!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Menu
arrow Home Page
arrow Excessum ChatBox
arrow Full Members List
arrow Profile Options
www.excessum-gaming.com !
*** Accepted *** Blood+LinE - Templar Info11Sat 20 Jun 2009, 10:23 by Khebeln
Alright guys its time to move to the new website ! http://www.excessum-gaming.com !

If you can try to move all forum activity there and if you want to continue some thread copy topic + last msg in it youself and post it on new forum.

You need to register again on the new forum. I would apreaciate if you could post your old aplications as well on the new forum (copy them as they are on this …

Comments: 2
Excessum 2.0 Forum Preview!
*** Accepted *** Blood+LinE - Templar Info11Fri 19 Jun 2009, 01:00 by Khebeln
*** Accepted *** Blood+LinE - Templar Excess12

This is the newest screenshot from new Excessum Forum that i was working on. As you can see its completly new stye. Things that i will change in the future are logo, new modules, new extenstions, minior twinks and bug fixes. Enjoy !

Tell me what you think about new forum

Comments: 19
Excessum Screenshots
*** Accepted *** Blood+LinE - Templar Info11Mon 15 Jun 2009, 17:18 by Khebeln
Guys im sure you already have some or will make some in the future. But. I need some of your group screenshots from aion as Excessum members with Guild Tag viisible. The more artistic the beter.

I will use them on the new website that i make right now with the use of joomla portal system and phpbb3 forums with the use of Jbridge to link bouth database together. What it means ? as long as you …

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» Taki - Assassin
*** Accepted *** Blood+LinE - Templar Info11by Zulu Sun 12 Jul 2009, 12:46

» Argona: Lost partition on hd. format reload :(
*** Accepted *** Blood+LinE - Templar Info11by Arg Thu 02 Jul 2009, 18:14

» Demigod - Better than DotA
*** Accepted *** Blood+LinE - Templar Info11by deltis Sat 27 Jun 2009, 10:00

» Ataraxia - Cleric - EU
*** Accepted *** Blood+LinE - Templar Info11by Khebeln Mon 22 Jun 2009, 15:44

» Arkhonai - Ranger
*** Accepted *** Blood+LinE - Templar Info11by Khebeln Mon 22 Jun 2009, 11:54

» Excessum 2.0 website is DONE! thanks to kheb!
*** Accepted *** Blood+LinE - Templar Info11by Tubbly Sun 21 Jun 2009, 09:47

» www.excessum-gaming.com !
*** Accepted *** Blood+LinE - Templar Info11by Saii Sat 20 Jun 2009, 13:16

» Excessum 2.0 Forum Preview!
*** Accepted *** Blood+LinE - Templar Info11by Khebeln Sat 20 Jun 2009, 10:44

*** Accepted *** Blood+LinE - Templar

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Blood+LinE
Dedicated Member
Blood+LinE

*** Accepted *** Blood+LinE - Templar Empty
PostSubject: *** Accepted *** Blood+LinE - Templar   *** Accepted *** Blood+LinE - Templar Info11Tue 16 Jun 2009, 16:41

Name: Tony (Nickname = cHiN)

Location (Country): United Kingdom

Time Zone (GMT -/+): +00

Personal Prime Gaming Time GMT (Days and hours): GMT 48+ Hours a week,
around 5 hours minimum a day to 8 hours.

Working microphone:

Yes i have, do not mind speaking on it either.

MMO Background
=============================================

MMORPGs Played (List with approximate time played):

I signed up to join a guild called
AionImprovisation around 9 months ago, but unfortunately it has been closed down recently on this month and the guild leader
has not been contacting us either.

First experience was World of Warcraft (WoW) on Europe server, i started playing it
since my uncle played on it, and i saw his level was 48 when i started, i gradually got hooked
to the game and even go to game booth in my area to play on the game. I always considered
myself to be a hardcore gamer because i could reach high level easier and plus many hours played.
when i played WoW, the game was quite new, it was 3 years ago and i enjoyed the game, but never
actually reach far into the game, but was attuned to Molten core. Soon after i quited the game,
because my friends do not play on it anymore. That time i played a gnome rogue.

After the experience with WoW Europe, i played Pristine tale because it was free until level 30, that was
when the players have to pay each month, i enjoyed the game and gradually i payed to play. When
i reached very far i realized the game was released so long ago that i simply couldn't catch up with
the contents and players, so i decided to quite that game.

Soon after i played on Rose Online, the game style was actually ok because i am a hardcore anime fan,
so the design didn't bother me at all. I started a Warrior class on that game and managed to progress further
into the game and soon in less than a month i reached level 64, that was when i quitted the game because
i had to help my parents business.

When my parents have sold their business i continued with my games. I decided to yet travel another journey on
world of warcraft, but this time it was on U.S server. The server was kil'jaeden and i played as a warrior. I have to say
the time was very difficult to cope, but gradually i didn't mind at all because i was in a fantastic and helpful guild. I grinded
PVP BG on it for nearly a years time and was close to reach GM, i was attuned to MC, BWL, Onyxia, ZG but that was
it for that game. I quitted before Burning Crusade cam out because i find it neverending and plus the guild had to end
so i never continued playing.

I continued onwards with many mmorpg games i played Dofus Online, it was actually a
strategy gameplay, when you move the characters to a corresponding location to reach the opposing enemy. It was a nice simple game, i had spent a full 3 months on it.

I went back to play Rose Online again and this time i have chosen a warrior again, because i just have a thing with warrior.
This time i have reached further than 64, because i had more time to play on it and also because the build which i added points to was easy to level the character, it was AOE spec'ed, so it was easy to grind. I joined in a very awsome guild for a week but soon i too have to quit yet again because the bandwidth was slow in my work place, i had to live there because it was esy to get up and work straight away.

The last game i played was Zu online, it was intersting at first, but soon it became out of hands where the game offers the players to buy shop items and people were all spec'ed out, and i find the game very unfair. You get players that try so hard and players that buy items without trying, so i quitted the game.

Previous Guilds and ranks (Post website if available):
I do have a small portion of experienced as an officer, but i think all the guilds will have different rules. There was a class leader
officer for eacah class in the guild and they were responsible for being main tanks, also there were 2nd class officer where if the first class officer was absent, the 2nd will take his place, sometimes the boss requires more than one tank, so i had to issue them
with a specific mob they have to tank, i was a warrior officer.

Leadership experience (if any):
Raid Officer in WoW

Major achievements in each MMO played. Include the following:
-PvP BG in WoW as Warrior
-GvG Small portion in Zu Online
-PvE The first lot in WoW (Onyxia, MC, BWL etc) Rose online (First three raid dungeons, needs to be on a specific time to join)

What skills do you have that would benefit the guild as a whole?
I will do my very best to help the guild with information on my class, be puntual and on time for raids and siege.

Character Information (for the game you are applying)

Game: AION

Race: Elyos/Asmodian

Class: Templar

Level: N/A

Crafting1: N/A

Crafting2: N/A

Any previous guilds: AionImprovisation

Reason why you left: I didn't, they closed down for good.

Post your alt's info too.

Additional information
Where did you hear about Excessum?: I found this guild on mmorpg, so i decided to take a look and i think you guys will be like brothers and sisters to me, hope it will last forever unlike my prevous guild:(

Any question you wish to be answered while your application is processed?: Not really, every guild is a great opportunity to meet new friends, which i hope i will know you all, if i do not get excepted, then
i wish you all in the game of Aion^_-

I pre-ordered the collector's edition and i hope you guys have too, it would be awsome. Thanks for reviewing and do not forget to
check out my youtube channel and subscribe .com/chinchu:)Im working on a build atm.

cHiN
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/chinchu
Hopeless
Excessum Officer
Hopeless

PostSubject: Re: *** Accepted *** Blood+LinE - Templar   *** Accepted *** Blood+LinE - Templar Info11Tue 16 Jun 2009, 16:45

Hey bud , i like your Application - Will probbaly be accepted but i will leave that to khebeln Smile. Anyways welcome to the forums ;D
Back to top Go down
Blood+LinE
Dedicated Member
Blood+LinE

PostSubject: Re: *** Accepted *** Blood+LinE - Templar   *** Accepted *** Blood+LinE - Templar Info11Tue 16 Jun 2009, 16:48

Hi Hopeless,

Thanks for your words, i didnt expect a response that quick xD

Thanks bro.

cHiN
Back to top Go down
Khebeln
Guild Master
Khebeln

PostSubject: Re: *** Accepted *** Blood+LinE - Templar   *** Accepted *** Blood+LinE - Templar Info11Tue 16 Jun 2009, 16:50

Don't worry m8 Smile Something like that wont gonna happen here Smile

Im old Veteran mmo player, i run countless guilds in the past, and i work as a Webmaster in RL Smile In the next month or so you will see huge changes to the website and forums. How should i put it. If you compare what we have now to what we will have its liek from amator to pro level Smile

Excessum is a long term community that i plan to develop and maintain years into the future. Thats why im prepering new base for us Smile

Welcome in Excessum m8 Smile
Back to top Go down
https://khebeln.darkbb.com
Khebeln
Guild Master
Khebeln

PostSubject: Re: *** Accepted *** Blood+LinE - Templar   *** Accepted *** Blood+LinE - Templar Info11Tue 16 Jun 2009, 16:51

You might notice that already but we are relay active on the forums even tho they are temporary for now. If you want to talk to us directly just join our irc channel Smile
Back to top Go down
Blood+LinE
Dedicated Member
Blood+LinE

PostSubject: Re: *** Accepted *** Blood+LinE - Templar   *** Accepted *** Blood+LinE - Templar Info11Tue 16 Jun 2009, 16:55

Thanks for the invite. Yeah i read you were going to improve on the website, but it seems nice atm, cant wait for the big change. I will try my best to be active.

cHiN
Back to top Go down
Khebeln
Guild Master
Khebeln

PostSubject: Re: *** Accepted *** Blood+LinE - Templar   *** Accepted *** Blood+LinE - Templar Info11Tue 16 Jun 2009, 16:58

Well its not bad put its prety much a limit of what you can do with it on free forums (even tho i custom edidted whathever code i could to make them look decent).

Bigest problem with this forums is that we dont have any right to databse, and we cant backup it to use it on other website. Thats why i will get us profesional server + new domain (atm we are thinking about excessum.eu or excessum-gaming.com) + custom made forums and website based on state of the art solutions available right now Smile

My plan is to make Excessum best Game Community in The world and thats why i need good base for that. Smile
My motto is if you do somethign atleast aim for the top Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Blood+LinE
Dedicated Member
Blood+LinE

PostSubject: Re: *** Accepted *** Blood+LinE - Templar   *** Accepted *** Blood+LinE - Templar Info11Tue 16 Jun 2009, 17:09

Thats what i would like to see and hear, who doesnt want to aim for the best, i hope you can make one that could attract more people to see Very Happy i wish i could help, but i havent been making websites for the past 3 years now, so rusty Crying or Very sad

cHiN
Back to top Go down
Khebeln
Guild Master
Khebeln

PostSubject: Re: *** Accepted *** Blood+LinE - Templar   *** Accepted *** Blood+LinE - Templar Info11Tue 16 Jun 2009, 17:33

Well for now its alright for me to work like a mule anyway Razz We will need people with general html/website development knowalge later on so i will keep that in mind Smile

Right now i could use help of some Artists with good knowlage of photoshop and fireworks, its pain to do this myself takes so much longer Razz Im not much of an graphic designer Razz
Back to top Go down
Blood+LinE
Dedicated Member
Blood+LinE

PostSubject: Re: *** Accepted *** Blood+LinE - Templar   *** Accepted *** Blood+LinE - Templar Info11Wed 17 Jun 2009, 08:17

I could use photoshop and i think people making sig can also use photoshop, but if its at the professional point, i do not think i quite reach it, would be best to ask some of the members and post their work on a thread, and decide what to use and what improvements need to be made, that would be nice.

cHiN
Back to top Go down
Saii
Dedicated Member
Saii

PostSubject: Re: *** Accepted *** Blood+LinE - Templar   *** Accepted *** Blood+LinE - Templar Info11Thu 18 Jun 2009, 01:37

I'll do that. Very Happy

I have alot of crap i did before. Funny thing is that when i made that stuff, i thought it looked amazing, but like a week after it looked like crap Sad
Back to top Go down
Blood+LinE
Dedicated Member
Blood+LinE

PostSubject: Re: *** Accepted *** Blood+LinE - Templar   *** Accepted *** Blood+LinE - Templar Info11Thu 18 Jun 2009, 15:34

it happens to everyone Surprised thats why we always make new ones, i do that all the time.

cHiN
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *** Accepted *** Blood+LinE - Templar   *** Accepted *** Blood+LinE - Templar Info11

Back to top Go down

*** Accepted *** Blood+LinE - Templar
Page 1 of 1