Excessum - International Massive Multiplayer Online Gaming Community
Everyone Reregister on new website www.excessum-gaming.com ! We will move there during this week. After that i will close old forum for posting completly. If you want to continue old topic copy it along with last msg and first one. I would also ask all Full members to copy there aplications to the new forum when they reregister there.
Everyone Reregister on new website www.excessum-gaming.com ! We will move there during this week. After that i will close old forum for posting completly. If you want to continue old topic copy it along with last msg and first one. I would also ask all Full members to copy there aplications to the new forum when they reregister there.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Excessum is playing Aion temporary till Europe Release at Berita Server in 4th Chinise Region As Asmodians Join us ! Details how to join us in Aion General Forum !
If you are looking for Active and Skilled Elyos Guild for Aion EU in few months then Join us! At this moment we are still Recruiting people!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Menu
arrow Home Page
arrow Excessum ChatBox
arrow Full Members List
arrow Profile Options
www.excessum-gaming.com !
*** Accepted *** Application Info11Sat 20 Jun 2009, 10:23 by Khebeln
Alright guys its time to move to the new website ! http://www.excessum-gaming.com !

If you can try to move all forum activity there and if you want to continue some thread copy topic + last msg in it youself and post it on new forum.

You need to register again on the new forum. I would apreaciate if you could post your old aplications as well on the new forum (copy them as they are on this …

Comments: 2
Excessum 2.0 Forum Preview!
*** Accepted *** Application Info11Fri 19 Jun 2009, 01:00 by Khebeln
*** Accepted *** Application Excess12

This is the newest screenshot from new Excessum Forum that i was working on. As you can see its completly new stye. Things that i will change in the future are logo, new modules, new extenstions, minior twinks and bug fixes. Enjoy !

Tell me what you think about new forum

Comments: 19
Excessum Screenshots
*** Accepted *** Application Info11Mon 15 Jun 2009, 17:18 by Khebeln
Guys im sure you already have some or will make some in the future. But. I need some of your group screenshots from aion as Excessum members with Guild Tag viisible. The more artistic the beter.

I will use them on the new website that i make right now with the use of joomla portal system and phpbb3 forums with the use of Jbridge to link bouth database together. What it means ? as long as you …

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» Taki - Assassin
*** Accepted *** Application Info11by Zulu Sun 12 Jul 2009, 12:46

» Argona: Lost partition on hd. format reload :(
*** Accepted *** Application Info11by Arg Thu 02 Jul 2009, 18:14

» Demigod - Better than DotA
*** Accepted *** Application Info11by deltis Sat 27 Jun 2009, 10:00

» Ataraxia - Cleric - EU
*** Accepted *** Application Info11by Khebeln Mon 22 Jun 2009, 15:44

» Arkhonai - Ranger
*** Accepted *** Application Info11by Khebeln Mon 22 Jun 2009, 11:54

» Excessum 2.0 website is DONE! thanks to kheb!
*** Accepted *** Application Info11by Tubbly Sun 21 Jun 2009, 09:47

» www.excessum-gaming.com !
*** Accepted *** Application Info11by Saii Sat 20 Jun 2009, 13:16

» Excessum 2.0 Forum Preview!
*** Accepted *** Application Info11by Khebeln Sat 20 Jun 2009, 10:44

*** Accepted *** Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Saii
Dedicated Member
Saii

*** Accepted *** Application Empty
PostSubject: *** Accepted *** Application   *** Accepted *** Application Info11Tue 28 Apr 2009, 12:52

"We do not have a minimum age, as the maturity is dependant on the persons character and not on the date of there birth certificate."
I don't know if that was an error or you actually have to be 18+ now.

Name: Pontus Nilsson

Age 17

Location (Country): Sweden

Time Zone (GMT -/+): 1

Personal Prime Gaming Time GMT (Days and hours): GMT +1/15-16h per day.
example: GMT +1 / 5h per day

Working microphone:
Yes - no problem talking on vent
Yes - and i'm not afraid to use it

MMO Background
=============================================

MMORPGs Played (List with approximate time played):
Linage 2 (3H)
Guild Wars (Around 3 Months)
Aion (3 Weeks)
Hero Online (6-7Months)
I've played almost every free english game released.

Previous Guilds and ranks (Post website if available):
http://renegade-angels.tk/

Leadership experience (if any):
Mostly used to leading guilds and such on Perfect World.

Major achievements in each MMO played.
I've never actually played an MMORPG that required alot of PvP/GvG/Raid. That's one of the things i'm looking forward to in Aion.

What skills do you have that would benefit the guild as a whole?
I would probably benefit you most during PvP.
If i want to become good at PvP, i WILL become good at it in Aion. Once i set my mind to it, it will happen.
And since i'm online pretty much all the time, i'll be up for raids and such anytime.

Character Information (for the game you are applying)

Game: Aion

Name: Saii

Race: Elyos

Class: Sorcerer

Level (at time of application): 7/14/14/20. ( Since i'm not playing seriously on the chinese servers (Waiting for the EU release) i'm making multiple characters.

Crafting1:

Crafting2:

Any previous guilds ?
Renegade Angels

Reason why you left:
Felt like the guild was dying after the Guild Leader left and stopped paying for the site.

Post your alt's info too.
Assassin : lvl 7
Sorcerer x2 : lvl 14
Gladiator : lvl 20

Additional information
Where did you hear about Excessum ? :
On Aionsource.

Any question you wish to be answered while your application is processed?:
How many serious members are in this guild right now? .
Will you force everyone to pay a minimum amount of money so the guild can become lvl 2-3 fast?
You mentioned "Raiding Nightly", does all the Raiding have to be done at night, or days/evenings aswell?.

Thank you for reading through all of this (assuming that you did hehe)

I'm going to edit here.
The text window while writing is very small and the text is very large, making it hard to read and write.
I made the text smaller by holding Ctrl + Scrolling, but then the rest of the forum text became way too small, it needs some tweaking.
I don't mean to QQ but it really needs a background and brighter colors IMO.
Not that the looks of the forum will stop me from wanting to join this guild. It would just make it more "wanting" to post and browse this forum Wink

Last edited by Saii on Tue 28 Apr 2009, 15:31; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Khebeln
Guild Master
Khebeln

PostSubject: Re: *** Accepted *** Application   *** Accepted *** Application Info11Tue 28 Apr 2009, 14:51

- How many serious members are in this guild right now?
- About 14 players in Aion China
- 12 Full members Altogether and 21 Players
- Still waiting for some ppl to join us from other games we played, since Excessum Community is new Project. Its not only bound to 1 game.

- Will you force everyone to pay a minimum amount of money so the guild can become lvl 2-3 fast?
- Guild is already lv 2, In China Retial we accept donations from members playing, in Eu we will make special tax for RvR amd guild upgrade purpose till we reach enough funds. Players that will need to pay tax need to have min lv 25. Yhis might change over time.

-You mentioned "Raiding Nightly", does all the Raiding have to be done at night, or days/evenings aswell?.
- No we dont have fixed schedule. Raiding, instancing will be done depending on members factors. Nightly is just general term regarding to raiding.

- Forum got Background Smile
- Colors are bright enough but plan to tweek them in the future tho. Im no fan of White/Bright forums my eyes hurt Razz
- We have in plans like custom made flash buttons, Animated Flash Logo. I just need some time for that unless some benalovent soul will have some mercy on me and do it for me Wink Never happend in the past tho so i dont expect miracles Smile It should be Ready by Europe Retial for 100%
- Issue with font size in forms is known, its on the bug list. Have paitence its basicly silent start for us, some aspects of the forum are still being ajusted and balanced. Messing with the code takes some time, and we still want to play and enjoy RL a bit Smile
- Only issues are with Firefox that cant recognize command, recomend using other browser
- Fixed the form, it was added yesterday and was supose to be general one.

Last edited by Khebeln on Tue 28 Apr 2009, 15:09; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://khebeln.darkbb.com
Saii
Dedicated Member
Saii

PostSubject: Re: *** Accepted *** Application   *** Accepted *** Application Info11Tue 28 Apr 2009, 14:57

Since i'm not planning on paying to play on the chinese server due to lag, i won't (if i get accepted) join the guild until the EU release, i just want to have a guild planned if you know what i mean.
Back to top Go down
Khebeln
Guild Master
Khebeln

PostSubject: Re: *** Accepted *** Application   *** Accepted *** Application Info11Tue 28 Apr 2009, 15:01

Welcome to Excessum.

I can see that you pay attention to details and you are bright guy. Thats a good thing.
When your friends will make their own applications il reviw them asp.
If you have any more questions regarding guild progress and plans feel free to ask in Excessum General Forum

Regards
Khebeln Smile

PS: Did you try playing on Region 4, From whta i know all europeans got decent 200-300ms connection there. We played on Region 2 before and had 1.6k latency out there dutring the CBT.
Back to top Go down
Saii
Dedicated Member
Saii

PostSubject: Re: *** Accepted *** Application   *** Accepted *** Application Info11Tue 28 Apr 2009, 15:19

Really? , i also started out on Region 2. I'll try it out tomorrow.

Can you delete this app after you've read this? Smile

edit: yes, i see now using Internet Explorer. The background isn't really visible using firefox Smile

Last edited by Saii on Tue 28 Apr 2009, 15:30; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Khebeln
Guild Master
Khebeln

PostSubject: Re: *** Accepted *** Application   *** Accepted *** Application Info11Tue 28 Apr 2009, 15:29

I will move it to member area applications.

And about firefox, i need to find a way to deal with the issue, problem is with firefox not working correctly with this host when it comes to procesing <center> command.

Forum was tested on 10 ohter browsers and it works 100% Corectly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *** Accepted *** Application   *** Accepted *** Application Info11

Back to top Go down

*** Accepted *** Application
Page 1 of 1