Excessum - International Massive Multiplayer Online Gaming Community
Everyone Reregister on new website www.excessum-gaming.com ! We will move there during this week. After that i will close old forum for posting completly. If you want to continue old topic copy it along with last msg and first one. I would also ask all Full members to copy there aplications to the new forum when they reregister there.
Everyone Reregister on new website www.excessum-gaming.com ! We will move there during this week. After that i will close old forum for posting completly. If you want to continue old topic copy it along with last msg and first one. I would also ask all Full members to copy there aplications to the new forum when they reregister there.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Excessum is playing Aion temporary till Europe Release at Berita Server in 4th Chinise Region As Asmodians Join us ! Details how to join us in Aion General Forum !
If you are looking for Active and Skilled Elyos Guild for Aion EU in few months then Join us! At this moment we are still Recruiting people!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Menu
arrow Home Page
arrow Excessum ChatBox
arrow Full Members List
arrow Profile Options
www.excessum-gaming.com !
Demigod - Better than DotA Info11Sat 20 Jun 2009, 10:23 by Khebeln
Alright guys its time to move to the new website ! http://www.excessum-gaming.com !

If you can try to move all forum activity there and if you want to continue some thread copy topic + last msg in it youself and post it on new forum.

You need to register again on the new forum. I would apreaciate if you could post your old aplications as well on the new forum (copy them as they are on this …

Comments: 2
Excessum 2.0 Forum Preview!
Demigod - Better than DotA Info11Fri 19 Jun 2009, 01:00 by Khebeln
Demigod - Better than DotA Excess12

This is the newest screenshot from new Excessum Forum that i was working on. As you can see its completly new stye. Things that i will change in the future are logo, new modules, new extenstions, minior twinks and bug fixes. Enjoy !

Tell me what you think about new forum

Comments: 19
Excessum Screenshots
Demigod - Better than DotA Info11Mon 15 Jun 2009, 17:18 by Khebeln
Guys im sure you already have some or will make some in the future. But. I need some of your group screenshots from aion as Excessum members with Guild Tag viisible. The more artistic the beter.

I will use them on the new website that i make right now with the use of joomla portal system and phpbb3 forums with the use of Jbridge to link bouth database together. What it means ? as long as you …

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» Taki - Assassin
Demigod - Better than DotA Info11by Zulu Sun 12 Jul 2009, 12:46

» Argona: Lost partition on hd. format reload :(
Demigod - Better than DotA Info11by Arg Thu 02 Jul 2009, 18:14

» Demigod - Better than DotA
Demigod - Better than DotA Info11by deltis Sat 27 Jun 2009, 10:00

» Ataraxia - Cleric - EU
Demigod - Better than DotA Info11by Khebeln Mon 22 Jun 2009, 15:44

» Arkhonai - Ranger
Demigod - Better than DotA Info11by Khebeln Mon 22 Jun 2009, 11:54

» Excessum 2.0 website is DONE! thanks to kheb!
Demigod - Better than DotA Info11by Tubbly Sun 21 Jun 2009, 09:47

» www.excessum-gaming.com !
Demigod - Better than DotA Info11by Saii Sat 20 Jun 2009, 13:16

» Excessum 2.0 Forum Preview!
Demigod - Better than DotA Info11by Khebeln Sat 20 Jun 2009, 10:44

Demigod - Better than DotA

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
cbel1

Demigod - Better than DotA Empty
PostSubject: Demigod - Better than DotA   Demigod - Better than DotA Info11Fri 22 May 2009, 15:18

Anyone else here playing this awesome dota like game? Besides me and deltis of course. Smile
Back to top Go down
Khebeln
Guild Master
Khebeln

PostSubject: Re: Demigod - Better than DotA   Demigod - Better than DotA Info11Fri 22 May 2009, 16:27

I might play it after im done with Deadspace atm Razz
Back to top Go down
https://khebeln.darkbb.com
Hopeless
Excessum Officer
Hopeless

PostSubject: Re: Demigod - Better than DotA   Demigod - Better than DotA Info11Tue 02 Jun 2009, 15:04

I might play it if u guys say its good , i beat wolverine in 8 hours on normal mode and cba playing hardmode ^_^
Back to top Go down
Khebeln
Guild Master
Khebeln

PostSubject: Re: Demigod - Better than DotA   Demigod - Better than DotA Info11Tue 02 Jun 2009, 16:47

Yeah playing Wolverine atm, about Demigod if i would kike to play online i would have to get original game tho, or figure out how thouse private servers work Razz

Downloading guide how to make it work online, something about creating virtual lan network through internet Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Khebeln
Guild Master
Khebeln

PostSubject: Re: Demigod - Better than DotA   Demigod - Better than DotA Info11Wed 03 Jun 2009, 06:21

Ok i found easy way how to play for Free through the internet in a virtual lan evrioniment. Its very easy, will make guide for that with links and everything Smile
Back to top Go down
deltis

PostSubject: Re: Demigod - Better than DotA   Demigod - Better than DotA Info11Sat 27 Jun 2009, 10:00

Besides imo Demigod isn't better than DotA, but w/e cbel1 says
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Demigod - Better than DotA   Demigod - Better than DotA Info11

Back to top Go down

Demigod - Better than DotA
Page 1 of 1