Excessum - International Massive Multiplayer Online Gaming Community
Everyone Reregister on new website www.excessum-gaming.com ! We will move there during this week. After that i will close old forum for posting completly. If you want to continue old topic copy it along with last msg and first one. I would also ask all Full members to copy there aplications to the new forum when they reregister there.
Everyone Reregister on new website www.excessum-gaming.com ! We will move there during this week. After that i will close old forum for posting completly. If you want to continue old topic copy it along with last msg and first one. I would also ask all Full members to copy there aplications to the new forum when they reregister there.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Excessum is playing Aion temporary till Europe Release at Berita Server in 4th Chinise Region As Asmodians Join us ! Details how to join us in Aion General Forum !
If you are looking for Active and Skilled Elyos Guild for Aion EU in few months then Join us! At this moment we are still Recruiting people!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Menu
arrow Home Page
arrow Excessum ChatBox
arrow Full Members List
arrow Profile Options
www.excessum-gaming.com !
*** Accepted *** Ranger apply EU Info11Sat 20 Jun 2009, 10:23 by Khebeln
Alright guys its time to move to the new website ! http://www.excessum-gaming.com !

If you can try to move all forum activity there and if you want to continue some thread copy topic + last msg in it youself and post it on new forum.

You need to register again on the new forum. I would apreaciate if you could post your old aplications as well on the new forum (copy them as they are on this …

Comments: 2
Excessum 2.0 Forum Preview!
*** Accepted *** Ranger apply EU Info11Fri 19 Jun 2009, 01:00 by Khebeln
*** Accepted *** Ranger apply EU Excess12

This is the newest screenshot from new Excessum Forum that i was working on. As you can see its completly new stye. Things that i will change in the future are logo, new modules, new extenstions, minior twinks and bug fixes. Enjoy !

Tell me what you think about new forum

Comments: 19
Excessum Screenshots
*** Accepted *** Ranger apply EU Info11Mon 15 Jun 2009, 17:18 by Khebeln
Guys im sure you already have some or will make some in the future. But. I need some of your group screenshots from aion as Excessum members with Guild Tag viisible. The more artistic the beter.

I will use them on the new website that i make right now with the use of joomla portal system and phpbb3 forums with the use of Jbridge to link bouth database together. What it means ? as long as you …

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» Taki - Assassin
*** Accepted *** Ranger apply EU Info11by Zulu Sun 12 Jul 2009, 12:46

» Argona: Lost partition on hd. format reload :(
*** Accepted *** Ranger apply EU Info11by Arg Thu 02 Jul 2009, 18:14

» Demigod - Better than DotA
*** Accepted *** Ranger apply EU Info11by deltis Sat 27 Jun 2009, 10:00

» Ataraxia - Cleric - EU
*** Accepted *** Ranger apply EU Info11by Khebeln Mon 22 Jun 2009, 15:44

» Arkhonai - Ranger
*** Accepted *** Ranger apply EU Info11by Khebeln Mon 22 Jun 2009, 11:54

» Excessum 2.0 website is DONE! thanks to kheb!
*** Accepted *** Ranger apply EU Info11by Tubbly Sun 21 Jun 2009, 09:47

» www.excessum-gaming.com !
*** Accepted *** Ranger apply EU Info11by Saii Sat 20 Jun 2009, 13:16

» Excessum 2.0 Forum Preview!
*** Accepted *** Ranger apply EU Info11by Khebeln Sat 20 Jun 2009, 10:44

*** Accepted *** Ranger apply EU

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Avalane

*** Accepted *** Ranger apply EU Empty
PostSubject: *** Accepted *** Ranger apply EU   *** Accepted *** Ranger apply EU Info11Fri 12 Jun 2009, 11:28

Name: john morrison

Location (Country): England

Time Zone (GMT -/+):

Personal Prime Gaming Time GMT (Days and hours):
example: GMT +1 / 5h per day

Monday to friday from 16.00 to 00.00

Working microphone:

Yes - and are not afraid to use it

MMO Background
=============================================

MMORPGs Played (List with approximate time played):
WOW since 2004 in that time played 3 characters to max level and not many alts (im one who perfects one or two characters and thats it)
EQ2 few weeks
Vanguard beta
Tabula Rasa Beta
Warhammer a few months

Previous Guilds and ranks (Post website if available):
ran my own guild in wow for 2 years, enjoyed it and learnt many ways in which to lead a guild and set an example to others so that they can perform and do well

the last 2 years ive been in a mates guild that has done well in pve

Leadership experience (if any):
ran own wow guild and bits and bobs in warhammer and eq2

Major achievements in each MMO played. Include the following:
-PvP (solo and group) experiences
really enjoy both solo and group pvp. love working as a team to pinpoint a attack and work out tactics on how we get the job done
enjoy solo pvp as i tend to lay in wait for people to come along and try to get the advantage at the start
-GvG (siege-like battles)
never really done any of these, but have seen a few in warhammer
-PvE (raid, instance, and dungeon runs)
again like raiding, did a lot of this in wow and again i would do the same in aion

What skills do you have that would benefit the guild as a whole?
enjoy all parts of the game, im calm and collected and enjoy a good laugh along the way. i see myself as a good teamplayer and i will always help someone out in the guild when they ask for it

Character Information (for the game you are applying)

Game: Aion

Name: Avalane

Race: Eylos

Class: Ranger

Level (at time of application): 10 on closed beta played for a few hours and enjoyed the game

Crafting1: not sure atm need a bit more info on whats best for a ranger

Crafting2: ^^

Any previous guilds ?

not atm

Reason why you left:

Post your alt's info too.

Additional information
Where did you hear about Excessum ? :
i heard about you guys on mmorpg.com. i often look around on there and came accross your guild. read up on your website and you have exactly what im after in aion

Add additional information that may be important for the Guild Masters to know while processing your application:
im a teamplayer, calm and collected person, i like to think im a perfectionist, i make sure i know my class and play it the the best of my ability

Any question you wish to be answered while your application is processed?:

no not at this time. if i dont get acceped i wish you all the best in aion and hope to see you around in the future

thanks for your time to read this
Back to top Go down
Plutonium
Dedicated Member
Plutonium

PostSubject: Re: *** Accepted *** Ranger apply EU   *** Accepted *** Ranger apply EU Info11Fri 12 Jun 2009, 12:16

Good luck with your apply Very Happy
Back to top Go down
viperous
Excessum Member
viperous

PostSubject: Re: *** Accepted *** Ranger apply EU   *** Accepted *** Ranger apply EU Info11Fri 12 Jun 2009, 12:21

Is it just me or plutoniums avatar is slightly over-size Smile
Back to top Go down
Plutonium
Dedicated Member
Plutonium

PostSubject: Re: *** Accepted *** Ranger apply EU   *** Accepted *** Ranger apply EU Info11Fri 12 Jun 2009, 13:16

I corrected it in like ..3 minutes Very Happy! Damn you!

Ok, stopping the OT, sorry everyone !

Good luck again Avalane!
Back to top Go down
Khebeln
Guild Master
Khebeln

PostSubject: Re: *** Accepted *** Ranger apply EU   *** Accepted *** Ranger apply EU Info11Fri 12 Jun 2009, 16:41

Welcome in Excessum Smile

We always welcome ppl with the right mind set. Above all else we are all about community before being a game guild Smile

Games come and go but in the end peope mater. Thats why after making meny guilds in the past we decided to make multigame community - Excessum Smile
Back to top Go down
https://khebeln.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *** Accepted *** Ranger apply EU   *** Accepted *** Ranger apply EU Info11

Back to top Go down

*** Accepted *** Ranger apply EU
Page 1 of 1