Excessum - International Massive Multiplayer Online Gaming Community
Everyone Reregister on new website www.excessum-gaming.com ! We will move there during this week. After that i will close old forum for posting completly. If you want to continue old topic copy it along with last msg and first one. I would also ask all Full members to copy there aplications to the new forum when they reregister there.
Everyone Reregister on new website www.excessum-gaming.com ! We will move there during this week. After that i will close old forum for posting completly. If you want to continue old topic copy it along with last msg and first one. I would also ask all Full members to copy there aplications to the new forum when they reregister there.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Excessum is playing Aion temporary till Europe Release at Berita Server in 4th Chinise Region As Asmodians Join us ! Details how to join us in Aion General Forum !
If you are looking for Active and Skilled Elyos Guild for Aion EU in few months then Join us! At this moment we are still Recruiting people!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Menu
arrow Home Page
arrow Excessum ChatBox
arrow Full Members List
arrow Profile Options
www.excessum-gaming.com !
Second Closed Beta Details + extra info! Info11Sat 20 Jun 2009, 10:23 by Khebeln
Alright guys its time to move to the new website ! http://www.excessum-gaming.com !

If you can try to move all forum activity there and if you want to continue some thread copy topic + last msg in it youself and post it on new forum.

You need to register again on the new forum. I would apreaciate if you could post your old aplications as well on the new forum (copy them as they are on this …

Comments: 2
Excessum 2.0 Forum Preview!
Second Closed Beta Details + extra info! Info11Fri 19 Jun 2009, 01:00 by Khebeln
Second Closed Beta Details + extra info! Excess12

This is the newest screenshot from new Excessum Forum that i was working on. As you can see its completly new stye. Things that i will change in the future are logo, new modules, new extenstions, minior twinks and bug fixes. Enjoy !

Tell me what you think about new forum

Comments: 19
Excessum Screenshots
Second Closed Beta Details + extra info! Info11Mon 15 Jun 2009, 17:18 by Khebeln
Guys im sure you already have some or will make some in the future. But. I need some of your group screenshots from aion as Excessum members with Guild Tag viisible. The more artistic the beter.

I will use them on the new website that i make right now with the use of joomla portal system and phpbb3 forums with the use of Jbridge to link bouth database together. What it means ? as long as you …

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» Taki - Assassin
Second Closed Beta Details + extra info! Info11by Zulu Sun 12 Jul 2009, 12:46

» Argona: Lost partition on hd. format reload :(
Second Closed Beta Details + extra info! Info11by Arg Thu 02 Jul 2009, 18:14

» Demigod - Better than DotA
Second Closed Beta Details + extra info! Info11by deltis Sat 27 Jun 2009, 10:00

» Ataraxia - Cleric - EU
Second Closed Beta Details + extra info! Info11by Khebeln Mon 22 Jun 2009, 15:44

» Arkhonai - Ranger
Second Closed Beta Details + extra info! Info11by Khebeln Mon 22 Jun 2009, 11:54

» Excessum 2.0 website is DONE! thanks to kheb!
Second Closed Beta Details + extra info! Info11by Tubbly Sun 21 Jun 2009, 09:47

» www.excessum-gaming.com !
Second Closed Beta Details + extra info! Info11by Saii Sat 20 Jun 2009, 13:16

» Excessum 2.0 Forum Preview!
Second Closed Beta Details + extra info! Info11by Khebeln Sat 20 Jun 2009, 10:44

Second Closed Beta Details + extra info!

Go down 
+2
Khebeln
Tubbly
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Tubbly
Excessum Member
Tubbly

Second Closed Beta Details + extra info! Empty
PostSubject: Second Closed Beta Details + extra info!   Second Closed Beta Details + extra info! Info11Thu 18 Jun 2009, 08:57

*source was taken from Aionsource.com*

Second Closed Beta Details from NCsoft!

The second Aion closed beta event kicks off this weekend Friday, June 19th (12:00 PM PT, 9:00 PM CEST, 8:00 PM BST) and ends Monday, June 22nd (12:00 PM PT, 9:00 PM CEST, 8:00 PM BST).

For this event, enthusiastic testers will focus on the beginning player experience for the Asmodians as well as testing server stability and live launch simulation. Take the time to read the story of your quests, pay close attention to the words of the NPCs sharing their knowledge with you, and explore the first ten levels in the shadowy world of Asmodae during this weekend's exciting beta event.

If you're a part of this weekend's closed beta event, drop by the official beta forums beginning on June 18 to share your reports and experiences.

Thanks to the diligence and reporting from the first closed beta event, this weekend's event also features several updates and changes in the game content:

- Updated with culturalized content for Asmodian levels 1-10
- Updated UI at login screen
- Localization fixes for various in game maps
- Fixed various NPC messages
- Initial zone channels increased from 4 to 10
- Server queue added

Coming Soon!

- Localized voice overs for cut scenes
- Localized tutorial videos
- In game pre-rendered movies
- More culturalized content for Asmodae
- Culturalized content for Elyos
- Community Events

Participants in the closed beta events will also be excited to hear that the NDA has been lifted. Chat, blog, post, and tweet about your experiences in Aion!

Wondering about even more upcoming beta events? Check out the current closed beta schedule below and plan now for your fun-filled summer in Atreia.

Upcoming Closed Beta Events

Closed Beta Event #3 - July 2-July 6
Focus: Asmodian levels 1-20

Closed Beta Event #4 - July 17-July 20
Focus: Elyos and Asmodian levels 1-25

Closed Beta Event #5 - July 31-August 3
Focus: TBD

Closed Beta Event #6 - August 14-August 17
Focus: TBD
Back to top Go down
Khebeln
Guild Master
Khebeln

PostSubject: Re: Second Closed Beta Details + extra info!   Second Closed Beta Details + extra info! Info11Thu 18 Jun 2009, 09:20

Good info Smile
Back to top Go down
https://khebeln.darkbb.com
Saii
Dedicated Member
Saii

PostSubject: Re: Second Closed Beta Details + extra info!   Second Closed Beta Details + extra info! Info11Thu 18 Jun 2009, 14:55

Yea, even though it's the Asmodian side, i'll take my time to read the quests all the way to lvl 10.

Can't wait to see the new UI Smile
Back to top Go down
Xexione / Sym
Excessum Member

PostSubject: Re: Second Closed Beta Details + extra info!   Second Closed Beta Details + extra info! Info11Thu 18 Jun 2009, 15:26

Don't forget to get plenty of screenshots etc etc Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Blood+LinE
Dedicated Member
Blood+LinE

PostSubject: Re: Second Closed Beta Details + extra info!   Second Closed Beta Details + extra info! Info11Thu 18 Jun 2009, 15:28

lets hope we can play and meet on it xD

cHiN
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/chinchu
Tubbly
Excessum Member
Tubbly

PostSubject: Re: Second Closed Beta Details + extra info!   Second Closed Beta Details + extra info! Info11Thu 18 Jun 2009, 15:50

well i wont be able to be in 2nd closed beta mainly bcoz i aint pre-ordered. And theres no giveaways so basically im just waiting for the others. ^^
Back to top Go down
Saii
Dedicated Member
Saii

PostSubject: Re: Second Closed Beta Details + extra info!   Second Closed Beta Details + extra info! Info11Thu 18 Jun 2009, 16:01

I'll be sure to take a few screens Wink

Not sure about my in-game name yet though. Damn hard to decide Sad
Back to top Go down
Blood+LinE
Dedicated Member
Blood+LinE

PostSubject: Re: Second Closed Beta Details + extra info!   Second Closed Beta Details + extra info! Info11Thu 18 Jun 2009, 18:53

Good news for all of our fans who received beta access from our partner websites for the first beta event weekend!

If you received a key which originally granted access to the first beta weekend only, you'll be delighted to hear that your key will get you into the next beta event starting tomorrow.

We're pleased to give all our beta players the opportunity to create an Asmodian character and see—for the first time ever—the story content we've created just for you.

Have fun!

I don't have the key *cries* good luck on your beta test guys:)

cHiN
Back to top Go down
Xexione / Sym
Excessum Member

PostSubject: Re: Second Closed Beta Details + extra info!   Second Closed Beta Details + extra info! Info11Thu 18 Jun 2009, 19:26

Can someone explain what happens when i pre-order Aion? I've head people saying you get Beta access etc etc. Is this true? If so, how do i get notified of it, and when? Neutral
Back to top Go down
Saii
Dedicated Member
Saii

PostSubject: Re: Second Closed Beta Details + extra info!   Second Closed Beta Details + extra info! Info11Fri 19 Jun 2009, 01:12

I hope they didn't just scrap the idea of the sweden exclusive key -_____-
Back to top Go down
Tubbly
Excessum Member
Tubbly

PostSubject: Re: Second Closed Beta Details + extra info!   Second Closed Beta Details + extra info! Info11Fri 19 Jun 2009, 07:09

Xex, When you pre-order Aion you will recieve an Email telling you about the Beta details and that you can play on all the closed beta's. All the information you need will be added to Email, I would suggest to pre-order from Game.co.uk
Back to top Go down
Xexione / Sym
Excessum Member

PostSubject: Re: Second Closed Beta Details + extra info!   Second Closed Beta Details + extra info! Info11Fri 19 Jun 2009, 07:25

Ahh, i get an email. DAMNIT!!! I got my friend to pre-order it with his, because i was too lazy too. Rolling Eyes Guess i'll have to bug him for the email now, lol. Razz

Thanks for the info though Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tubbly
Excessum Member
Tubbly

PostSubject: Re: Second Closed Beta Details + extra info!   Second Closed Beta Details + extra info! Info11Fri 19 Jun 2009, 07:27

np m8, glad to help Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Blood+LinE
Dedicated Member
Blood+LinE

PostSubject: Re: Second Closed Beta Details + extra info!   Second Closed Beta Details + extra info! Info11Fri 19 Jun 2009, 07:49

wow you sure on game.co.uk? because i ordered mine like 7 months ago and still h avent recieved any info
on the beta stuff from game.co.uk xD

cHiN
Back to top Go down
Tubbly
Excessum Member
Tubbly

PostSubject: Re: Second Closed Beta Details + extra info!   Second Closed Beta Details + extra info! Info11Fri 19 Jun 2009, 09:14

Woops not Game, Play.com i mean XD soz about that Blood, I always get the two mixed up lol!
Back to top Go down
Xexione / Sym
Excessum Member

PostSubject: Re: Second Closed Beta Details + extra info!   Second Closed Beta Details + extra info! Info11Fri 19 Jun 2009, 10:05

So i should pre-order from play.com and not game.co.uk? Am i guaranteed to get the info from play.com? Very Happy:D
Back to top Go down
Plutonium
Dedicated Member
Plutonium

PostSubject: Re: Second Closed Beta Details + extra info!   Second Closed Beta Details + extra info! Info11Fri 19 Jun 2009, 11:14

amazon did fine to me, just dont use their affiliates
Back to top Go down
Blood+LinE
Dedicated Member
Blood+LinE

PostSubject: Re: Second Closed Beta Details + extra info!   Second Closed Beta Details + extra info! Info11Fri 19 Jun 2009, 18:41

I wish i could cancel my order, but i am not sure if the game reward points get deducted.
If i were you i would order it from play, i have some games preordered from their business.
Good lick with your order.

cHiN
Back to top Go down
Xexione / Sym
Excessum Member

PostSubject: Re: Second Closed Beta Details + extra info!   Second Closed Beta Details + extra info! Info11Fri 19 Jun 2009, 19:42

Bah, i'll keep my order with game for a week or two, then if nothing happens, i'll switch to play bounce
Back to top Go down
Saii
Dedicated Member
Saii

PostSubject: Re: Second Closed Beta Details + extra info!   Second Closed Beta Details + extra info! Info11Sat 20 Jun 2009, 01:56

I guess i'm lucky to be playing without having to pre-order muaha Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Second Closed Beta Details + extra info!   Second Closed Beta Details + extra info! Info11

Back to top Go down

Second Closed Beta Details + extra info!
Page 1 of 1