Excessum - International Massive Multiplayer Online Gaming Community
Everyone Reregister on new website www.excessum-gaming.com ! We will move there during this week. After that i will close old forum for posting completly. If you want to continue old topic copy it along with last msg and first one. I would also ask all Full members to copy there aplications to the new forum when they reregister there.
Everyone Reregister on new website www.excessum-gaming.com ! We will move there during this week. After that i will close old forum for posting completly. If you want to continue old topic copy it along with last msg and first one. I would also ask all Full members to copy there aplications to the new forum when they reregister there.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Excessum is playing Aion temporary till Europe Release at Berita Server in 4th Chinise Region As Asmodians Join us ! Details how to join us in Aion General Forum !
If you are looking for Active and Skilled Elyos Guild for Aion EU in few months then Join us! At this moment we are still Recruiting people!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Menu
arrow Home Page
arrow Excessum ChatBox
arrow Full Members List
arrow Profile Options
www.excessum-gaming.com !
1.3 ! First info! Info11Sat 20 Jun 2009, 10:23 by Khebeln
Alright guys its time to move to the new website ! http://www.excessum-gaming.com !

If you can try to move all forum activity there and if you want to continue some thread copy topic + last msg in it youself and post it on new forum.

You need to register again on the new forum. I would apreaciate if you could post your old aplications as well on the new forum (copy them as they are on this …

Comments: 2
Excessum 2.0 Forum Preview!
1.3 ! First info! Info11Fri 19 Jun 2009, 01:00 by Khebeln
1.3 ! First info! Excess12

This is the newest screenshot from new Excessum Forum that i was working on. As you can see its completly new stye. Things that i will change in the future are logo, new modules, new extenstions, minior twinks and bug fixes. Enjoy !

Tell me what you think about new forum

Comments: 19
Excessum Screenshots
1.3 ! First info! Info11Mon 15 Jun 2009, 17:18 by Khebeln
Guys im sure you already have some or will make some in the future. But. I need some of your group screenshots from aion as Excessum members with Guild Tag viisible. The more artistic the beter.

I will use them on the new website that i make right now with the use of joomla portal system and phpbb3 forums with the use of Jbridge to link bouth database together. What it means ? as long as you …

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» Taki - Assassin
1.3 ! First info! Info11by Zulu Sun 12 Jul 2009, 12:46

» Argona: Lost partition on hd. format reload :(
1.3 ! First info! Info11by Arg Thu 02 Jul 2009, 18:14

» Demigod - Better than DotA
1.3 ! First info! Info11by deltis Sat 27 Jun 2009, 10:00

» Ataraxia - Cleric - EU
1.3 ! First info! Info11by Khebeln Mon 22 Jun 2009, 15:44

» Arkhonai - Ranger
1.3 ! First info! Info11by Khebeln Mon 22 Jun 2009, 11:54

» Excessum 2.0 website is DONE! thanks to kheb!
1.3 ! First info! Info11by Tubbly Sun 21 Jun 2009, 09:47

» www.excessum-gaming.com !
1.3 ! First info! Info11by Saii Sat 20 Jun 2009, 13:16

» Excessum 2.0 Forum Preview!
1.3 ! First info! Info11by Khebeln Sat 20 Jun 2009, 10:44

1.3 ! First info!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Plutonium
Dedicated Member
Plutonium

1.3 ! First info! Empty
PostSubject: 1.3 ! First info!   1.3 ! First info! Info11Fri 12 Jun 2009, 15:11

NOTE: This is not a final list showing all the upcoming content of 1.3, infos were acquired via a sneak peek preview event.

3 New types of Instances, and New lvl50 Zone

NCsoft has some big plans for this summer. A lot of the things listed below are still under planning, and are not 100% certain to be added to the game, but I'm sure a lot of you still want to read what NCsoft is planning : )

1. 3 New types of instances!

- This will be a new approach compared to the traditional WoW-style instances. The first type of instance is an arcade instance. It's focus is going to be strategic group play to kill the boss as soon as possible.
- Both elyos and asmodians will be able to access these instances through rifts. You'll be traveling to the region that was recently conquered by the Dragons.
- The reward will vary depending on how you decide to clear this instance under how much time. Since you'll be killing dragons, you'll be acquiring abyss points. The final boss will also very depending on your strategy, meaning your reward will vary every time.
- It's up to you if you want to go for all DPS speed run, or full party extermination going for every Named Mob in the instance. The reward is going to be items with a grade or two higher than the currently highest grade Unique items.

2. RvR battle instance. Infiltrating a Dreadgion!

1.3 ! First info! 438135_1244715581

- The second type instance is a battleground style instance where Elyos and Asmodians will be battling through to progress. One party from each side will be entering a Dreadgion. They can either fight through or simply try to kill the captain of the Dreadgion first. Abyss points will be amonst the many rewards from this instance. If you die in here, you'll be able to revive in a set point within the instance.
- Players will have to decide how they want to deal with the other party and how to reach the final boss faster.
- This is not a regular Dreadgion you see in fortress seiges. This is going to be a special Dreagion only enterable at specific times.
- The regular Dreadgions are still floating battleships that will drop Blue Draconic gears.

3. Battle-shugos

1.3 ! First info! 257557_1244715317

- This is supposed to be a fun leveling instance for people still stuck in the leveling stage of Aion. This instance will be designed like a ship with evolved Shugos that are hostile to the players.This instance is designed with casual players in mind and will contain many quests.

4. What about the fortresses
- A lot of people are complaining that fortress seiges have no real incentive. There will be new reward type content for each specific fortresses.

5. New Quests
- Bunch of new quests related to new instances, and some class specific quests
- Lvl50 Daevanion Quest ' This won't be in form of current 'lvl 5 different characters' one. This is going to take a lot of time to finish as an end game content. Consdering the reward is a Unique grade Daevanion, it'll be worth the time.
- Final Mission - The mission cominng with this update will be the final mission of this Episode. It will sum up everything the player has done so far and foreshadow whats to come in the next episode.

6. Stigmas
There will be new stigmas for each class. Players will be able to increase the number of their stigma slots by 1 through a quest!
Right now the stigma system is providing a lot less choice than it was supposed to. This update will allow players to have varying set ups.

Also, they will not be increasing the level cap for a while.

7. New Items
There will be new set items with powerful set bonuses. There will also be new grade of items higher than Unique. These items will probably be acquired only through the new instances mentioned above

Things they promised us at release will finally be implemented!

NOTE#2
- So far, no sign of any new lowlvl contents
- Last content patch before expansion? ('Final mission' part)
Back to top Go down
Plutonium
Dedicated Member
Plutonium

1.3 ! First info! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1.3 ! First info!   1.3 ! First info! Info11Fri 12 Jun 2009, 15:24

AionHun asked elliot to translate this great powerbook article featuring the mighty and seemingly invincible Draconic Carriers (Dreadgion).
Enjoy the read:)

Draconic Carrier (Dreadgion)

1.3 ! First info! Elso

A massive battleship that occasionally appears in the Abyss.

With a size bigger than a fortress, this giant ship is armed to the teeth with powerful guns. Its mighty hulls are powered by dragonic reactors and gravity controls.

It functions with one goal in mind; capture of the fortress. It appears during Abyss sieges and drops down numerous lvl 50 elite troops, and neutralizes the targeted fortress within minutes.

In order to defend from such an attack, it not only requires the help of the Guardian NPC, but also large organized groups of players.

This may be the largest threat you will ever face in the Abyss.

~~~~~~~~~

Table of Contents
1. The outer designs
2. Structure
3. The key to trigger its appearance; fortress siege
4. Its role; a giant dropship?
5. Dragonic Elites
6. Dreadgion and BlueDraconic gear
7. A look at a fallen Dreadgion

~~~~~~~~~

The outer designs

1.3 ! First info! Masodik
A fearsome battleship. No words needed.

Structure

1.3 ! First info! Harmadik
There are more cannons installed on the Dreadgion other than on these shown locations.

There are 3 targetable parts on a Dreadgion. All of these have legendary amount of HP with powerful attacks.

- Draconic Cannons

1.3 ! First info! Negyedik
These guns are called: Draconic Cannons.

1.3 ! First info! Otodik
Getting hit by a Shockwave of destruction will leave you speechless.

These are orb-shaped objects that are installed all over a Dreadgion. They will attack any targets that get too close to the ship. These guns use a skill called ?Shockwave of Destruction? that does around 3k~4k damage to a Templar in lvl 50 unique gear. If you get channeled in it for too long, there?s no way you?ll survive. Most of these are also installed in pairs and have range of 30m. Not only that, but they also use beams that paralyze players and use other AoEs.

- Reactors

1.3 ! First info! Hatodik
An elyos attempting to get close to a Dreadgion

1.3 ! First info! Hetedik
Got too close to a reactor and was owned in 2 hits.

It is not exactly known what these parts do. I tried to get closer and got hit by a skill called ?Barrier of Destruction? and died in seconds. To be honest, the guns that surround the reactors are more scarier than the reactors themselves. I don?t think it?s possible to get near these unless you?re in guardian form.

- Gravity Controls

1.3 ! First info! Nyolcadik
The gravity control devices are shaped like cones.

1.3 ! First info! Kilencedik
These also shoot powerful attacks.

We don?t know exactly what these things do either. These structures occasionally shoot skills that decrease your movement speed/flight time. While these attacks don?t do any damage, it makes you extremely vulnerable to follow up attacks by other parts. I tried to land in a spot that I deemed secure, but I ended up just sliding off, then I got owned by the draconic cannons while I was falling.

The key to trigger its appearance; fortress siege

1.3 ! First info! Tizedik
A warning broadcasts its appearance all over abyss.

1.3 ! First info! Tizenegy
Dreadgion activity in 4 o?clock in upper abyss!

While the exact conditions are unknown, Dreadgions seem to appear most frequently during fortress sieges (in which case everyone in the fortress got slaughtered, usually). This is probably true since Dreadgions were designed to balance RvR.

1.3 ! First info! Tizenketto
I went to the area to find a Dreadgion emerging out of the warp.

Upon complete emergence of a Dreadgion, everyone in the area is alerted with its appearance, and its location becomes marked on the map. If you want to see it in person, you can just visit the area marked on the map. Just remember not to get too close or you will get owned.

1.3 ! First info! Tizenharom
A Dreadgion fresh out of the warp; full speed forward!

1.3 ! First info! Tizennegy
The Dreadgion is headed toward the Drakasis Fortress- I wonder what?s going to happen

Its role; a giant dropship?

1.3 ! First info! Tizenot
Draconic engineering at its finest; a mediocre attempt will just result in a group meeting with the spirit healer.

It always moves with the same goal in mind; get to the targeted destination and drop the troops to conquer the fortress. It simply moves toward the fortress and by the time you see the warning message; lvl50 elites are swarming at the gates.

1.3 ! First info! Tizenhat
It stopped hovering over a fortress; It?s game time.

1.3 ! First info! Tizenhet
Elites dropped out from the Dreadgion

If anyone ever experienced getting wtfpwned near a fortress; you?ll notice that 8~10 elites spawn around the fortress each time you see the drop animations.

1.3 ! First info! Tizennyolc
Gates won?t stop them.

1.3 ! First info! Tizenkilenc
Hard fight even for a Guardian.

Lvl 50 Elite Guards can?t even put up a fight.
A duel between a guard and a draconic elite. Regrettably, the Guard wasn?t much of a match as it failed to take down more than 1/5 of the draconic elites' hp. I tried to see if I could take one down with help of a guard, but I took the aggro and died in seconds. These guys are really no help at all, hehe

Draconic Elites

Dragon Paratroopers!
There are basically two types; Elite and Heros. They only appear in presence of a Dreadgion.

They?re strong enough to blast through Lvl50 Elite guards and have a huge aggro range, making it very hard to pull them one by one. The safest way would be hugging the corner and going for the passerby, but you?d soon find yourself fighting several of them if you don?t kill the first one soon.

1.3 ! First info! Husz
Once the fight begins, you?ll notice how insignificant you are.

There?s all designed as the ?paratroopers? so they all suddenly appear even in the interiors. They spawn in mass numbers around the Guardian and move in for an epic battle with the guardian. I almost felt sorry for the guardian as I watched the fight.

1.3 ! First info! 21
Draconic Elite Cleric - Hero ranked

Majority of the skills it uses are frontal AoE attacks. It damages all targets within 10 meters to its front by 3000 and with a 3 sec stun follow-up; very scary.

1.3 ! First info! 22
Draconic Elite Sorcerer - Hero ranked

It?s supposedly a sorcerer but it?s armed with a sword that shoots lasers. It also summons a lvl 40 hero ranked fire spirit.

1.3 ! First info! 23
Draconic Elite Ranger - Hero ranked

It?s supposedly a ranger but it can transform you into trees for some reason. Getting owned by its skill-spam as a helpless tree will leave you speechless. Walking into 4 traps at the same time is not a fun experience either.

1.3 ! First info! 24
Draconic Elite fighter - Hero ranked

Even the balaur knows that dual wielding is the best. It?s massive burst can make an assassin cry.
To really hunt for these, you need to have at least 2 parties sticking together. Although with the amount of 1% players these days it?s probably ok with 1 party even.

Dreadgion and Blue Draconic gears

Almost every item in Aion has been found and recorded? except for the Blue Draconic gears.
While there are many rumors flying around, some people are questioning if these gears even exist.
A lot of people think defeating the Dreadgion itself will grant access to the Blue Draconic gears.

Currently the Dreadgion is viewed as the impossible, and still hasn?t been killed by anyone. While I was writing this article, I hunted Draconic Elites for a bit, but didn?t get anything fancy.
If it?s like drastically low drop rate from Draconic elites, then I guess I?d need to kill more to find out, but I don?t think anyone would be getting one from them any time soon.

1.3 ! First info! 25
Who will be the first to destroy Dreadgion and show us some epic loot?

A look at a fallen Dreadgion

The almighty Dreadgion. There?s actually one place where you can see one that's destroyed. If you visit the Ra Miran Island in Upper Abyss, you?ll find the remains of a once mighty battleship.

1.3 ! First info! 26
Who the hell did this? Colossus?

You can also find lvl 38~40 Draconic mobs hulking around in this area. I?m guessing these were the crew members. There?s also a Named mob called Captain Rahibre, whom I?m guessing was the captain of the ship. I wonder what it took to destroy this Dreadgion? a meteroid? Perhaps a Colossus?

1.3 ! First info! 28
The location of the fallen Dreadgion

1.3 ! First info! 29
A broken Draconic cannon

------------------

source
Back to top Go down
Khebeln
Guild Master
Khebeln

1.3 ! First info! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1.3 ! First info!   1.3 ! First info! Info11Fri 12 Jun 2009, 16:55

Hope we will get as high version of the game as posible at the begining of the Aion EU Smile
Back to top Go down
https://khebeln.darkbb.com
Plutonium
Dedicated Member
Plutonium

1.3 ! First info! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1.3 ! First info!   1.3 ! First info! Info11Fri 12 Jun 2009, 16:56

Yep, likewise.

I'd also like to know some more about lore flower
Back to top Go down
Hopeless
Excessum Officer
Hopeless

1.3 ! First info! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1.3 ! First info!   1.3 ! First info! Info11Sun 14 Jun 2009, 06:17

Yea im hoping in na/eu version we will get a decent patch Smile
Back to top Go down
Plutonium
Dedicated Member
Plutonium

1.3 ! First info! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1.3 ! First info!   1.3 ! First info! Info11Sun 14 Jun 2009, 06:58

Taiwan retail is out with 1.2 , let's hope!
Back to top Go down
Khebeln
Guild Master
Khebeln

1.3 ! First info! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1.3 ! First info!   1.3 ! First info! Info11Sun 14 Jun 2009, 07:00

Yeah we will get 1.3 at start ! I would go so omgfgggg if that would be true Razz
Back to top Go down
https://khebeln.darkbb.com
Hopeless
Excessum Officer
Hopeless

1.3 ! First info! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1.3 ! First info!   1.3 ! First info! Info11Mon 15 Jun 2009, 23:57

Heh , hope youre right about that.
Back to top Go down
Tubbly
Excessum Member
Tubbly

1.3 ! First info! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1.3 ! First info!   1.3 ! First info! Info11Thu 18 Jun 2009, 09:01

Thanks for the info! Smile
Back to top Go down
Blood+LinE
Dedicated Member
Blood+LinE

1.3 ! First info! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1.3 ! First info!   1.3 ! First info! Info11Thu 18 Jun 2009, 15:21

awsome info xD

cHiN
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/chinchu
Sponsored content

1.3 ! First info! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1.3 ! First info!   1.3 ! First info! Info11

Back to top Go down

1.3 ! First info!
Page 1 of 1