Excessum - International Massive Multiplayer Online Gaming Community
Everyone Reregister on new website www.excessum-gaming.com ! We will move there during this week. After that i will close old forum for posting completly. If you want to continue old topic copy it along with last msg and first one. I would also ask all Full members to copy there aplications to the new forum when they reregister there.
Everyone Reregister on new website www.excessum-gaming.com ! We will move there during this week. After that i will close old forum for posting completly. If you want to continue old topic copy it along with last msg and first one. I would also ask all Full members to copy there aplications to the new forum when they reregister there.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Excessum is playing Aion temporary till Europe Release at Berita Server in 4th Chinise Region As Asmodians Join us ! Details how to join us in Aion General Forum !
If you are looking for Active and Skilled Elyos Guild for Aion EU in few months then Join us! At this moment we are still Recruiting people!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Menu
arrow Home Page
arrow Excessum ChatBox
arrow Full Members List
arrow Profile Options
www.excessum-gaming.com !
Aion Ulitimate FAQ Info11Sat 20 Jun 2009, 10:23 by Khebeln
Alright guys its time to move to the new website ! http://www.excessum-gaming.com !

If you can try to move all forum activity there and if you want to continue some thread copy topic + last msg in it youself and post it on new forum.

You need to register again on the new forum. I would apreaciate if you could post your old aplications as well on the new forum (copy them as they are on this …

Comments: 2
Excessum 2.0 Forum Preview!
Aion Ulitimate FAQ Info11Fri 19 Jun 2009, 01:00 by Khebeln
Aion Ulitimate FAQ Excess12

This is the newest screenshot from new Excessum Forum that i was working on. As you can see its completly new stye. Things that i will change in the future are logo, new modules, new extenstions, minior twinks and bug fixes. Enjoy !

Tell me what you think about new forum

Comments: 19
Excessum Screenshots
Aion Ulitimate FAQ Info11Mon 15 Jun 2009, 17:18 by Khebeln
Guys im sure you already have some or will make some in the future. But. I need some of your group screenshots from aion as Excessum members with Guild Tag viisible. The more artistic the beter.

I will use them on the new website that i make right now with the use of joomla portal system and phpbb3 forums with the use of Jbridge to link bouth database together. What it means ? as long as you …

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» Taki - Assassin
Aion Ulitimate FAQ Info11by Zulu Sun 12 Jul 2009, 12:46

» Argona: Lost partition on hd. format reload :(
Aion Ulitimate FAQ Info11by Arg Thu 02 Jul 2009, 18:14

» Demigod - Better than DotA
Aion Ulitimate FAQ Info11by deltis Sat 27 Jun 2009, 10:00

» Ataraxia - Cleric - EU
Aion Ulitimate FAQ Info11by Khebeln Mon 22 Jun 2009, 15:44

» Arkhonai - Ranger
Aion Ulitimate FAQ Info11by Khebeln Mon 22 Jun 2009, 11:54

» Excessum 2.0 website is DONE! thanks to kheb!
Aion Ulitimate FAQ Info11by Tubbly Sun 21 Jun 2009, 09:47

» www.excessum-gaming.com !
Aion Ulitimate FAQ Info11by Saii Sat 20 Jun 2009, 13:16

» Excessum 2.0 Forum Preview!
Aion Ulitimate FAQ Info11by Khebeln Sat 20 Jun 2009, 10:44

Aion Ulitimate FAQ

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Khebeln
Guild Master
Khebeln

Aion Ulitimate FAQ Empty
PostSubject: Aion Ulitimate FAQ   Aion Ulitimate FAQ Info11Mon 27 Apr 2009, 09:49

If you are interested about Aion but dont know anything about it then you should read this Special Guide for Aion. You can find almost every question about Aion anwsered there.

The Ulitimate Faq for Aion is available here on Aionsource.com.

Base Stats
List of Stats and what they affect

• Strength:
    Physical attack power
  • Constitution:
    Maximum HP, HP Regeneration rate
  • Accuracy:
    Hit rate, Critical rate, Parry
  • Agility:
    Dodge, Shield block rate, Parry rate, Chance of canceling casting
  • Intelligence:
    Magical attack power, Magical crit rate
  • Spirit:
    Maximum MP, MP Regeneration rate

The base stats remain constant as you level, and you don't get more stats to allocate.
However there may be gear, enhancement stones or stigmas with stat modifiers.

The Stigma System

Aion's Stigma System allows players to further customize their characters, so that players of the same class are not necessarily identical in their abilities.

Sealed within each Stigma Stone is a powerful skill that makes a significant addition to your character's aresenal. While some of these stones are readily available, others can be very rare and therefore prestigious. Stigma Stones can be equipped on your character through the Stigma panel. The number of Stigma Stones you can equip depends on the level of your character.

1. Number of Stigma Slots

Each character can equip up to 5 stigma stones.
However, with the current level cap at 45, you will be able to equip a maximum of 4.

Level 20: 2 Stigma Slots
Level 30: 3 Stigma Slots
Level 40: 4 Stigma Slots

Aion Ulitimate FAQ 1191d1225683538-guide-stigma-system-stigma01
The Stigma Panel

2. Stigma Quest

In order to gain access to your stigma panel, you will need to complete a quest.
The quest can be acquired at Level 20, and is common for all classes of the same race.

Aion Ulitimate FAQ 1192d1225683886-guide-stigma-system-stigma02
You will be asked to complete an extensive quest to earn your first stigma slots.

3. Stigma Stones

Upon completing the stigma quest you will receive your first stigma stone. Other stigma stones can be acquired as drops from monsters. Regular monsters drop stigma stones very rarely, while named monsters are more likely to have one in their possession.

Stigma stones can be traded, so you can always acquire it from other players if you don't want to test your luck at a drop.

Aion Ulitimate FAQ 1193d1225684082-guide-stigma-system-stigma03
You'll often get other classes' stigma stones as drops

4. Equipping Stigma Stones

In order to equip a stigma stone you will need to talk to a Stigma Master, located in major cities.
You will also need to have the required number of Stigma Shards. The number depends on the level of the Stigma Skill.

Stigma shards are common drops from monsters in the Abyss area. You also get shards as a reward from the Stigma quest (1 time only).

Shards consumed when equipping a Stigma stone will not be returned if you unequip the stone, so be very sure when you choose which Stigma stones to equip.

Aion Ulitimate FAQ 1193d1225684082-guide-stigma-system-stigma03
The Stigma master asking for 172 shards for an equip.
Back to top Go down
https://khebeln.darkbb.com
Khebeln
Guild Master
Khebeln

Aion Ulitimate FAQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aion Ulitimate FAQ   Aion Ulitimate FAQ Info11Mon 27 Apr 2009, 09:58

5. Stigma Skills per Class

Note: Changes made to the stigma system since CBT are for testing purposes and are not necessarily final. For example, it doesn't necessarily mean you won't be able to equip other classes' stigmas forever.

Gladiator

• Greater Health I :(lvl20): Recovers 20% of HP. Increases Max HP by 20%, shield rate by 150, parry by 100 for 120 seconds.
  • Hold I :(lvl28): Disables the movement of a target within 10m for 10 seconds and reduces target's dodge by 1000. 120 second cooldown.
  • Intimidating Howl I :(lvl 34): Decreases the physical attack power of enemies within 7m by 300 for 15 seconds.
  • Balanced Armour I :(lvl 37): Self-buff. Increases resistance to faints, push-backs, knock-backs, spins and aerial shackles by 1000 for 90 seconds.
  • Pin IV :(lvl40): Deals 507~511 physical damage to a fallen target. (Lower levels of skill available at lvls 20, 28, 34)
  • Dual Weapon Mastery II :(lvl40): Allows character to master the ability of equipping a weapon in each hand. (Lower level of skill available at lvl20)
  • Destroy Gate I :(lvl40): Deals 16~20 physical damage to a target. If the target is a castle gate, deals additional 2300 physical damage.
  • Forced Grip III :(lvl43): Deals 65~69 physical damage to a target. Target is bound for 3 seconds. (Lower levels of skill available at lvls 31, 37)
  • Earthquake I :(lvl44): Deals 258~262 physical damage to enemies within 10m and decreases their movement speed for 8~10 seconds.
  • Blade Wave I :(lvl45 Elyos): Deals 288~292 physical damage to a target within 15m as well as enemies within 10m to a maximum of 5 enemies. Also decreases their physical defense by 500.
  • Violent Wave I :(lvl45 Asmo): Deals 560~564 damage at random to enemies within 10m.

Templar

• Rage I :(lvl28): Self-buff. Increases physical attack power by 30% for 30 seconds. 180 second cooldown.
  • Capture I:(lvl22): Pulls a target within 15m to melee range. 30 second cooldown.
  • Shield of Protection III:(lvl42): For 10 seconds returns 115 damage to any enemy attacking within 5m. (Lower levels of skill available at lvls 20, 31)
  • Balanced Armour I :(lvl 34): Self-buff. Increases resistance to faints, push-backs, knock-backs, spins and aerial shackles by 1000 for 90 seconds.
  • Protect Companion I :(lvl 37): Absorbs the damage of a party member within 10m for 30 seconds.
  • Strike Ankle II :(lvl 40): Deals 75~94 damage to a fallen target and decreases target's physical attack power by 25 for 30 seconds.
  • Destroy Gate I :(lvl40): Deals 16~20 physical damage to a target. If the target is a castle gate, deals additional 2300 physical damage.
  • Discipline III:(lvl40): Randomly deals 536~540 physical damage to a target. Must be equipped with a great sword (2h). (Lower levels of skill available at lvls 28, 34)
  • Provocation IV:(lvl43): Provokes surrounding enemies and increases threat. (Lower levels of skill available at 25, 31,37)
  • Regenerative Power I:(lvl44): Replenishes 80 health every 6 seconds for 60 seconds.
  • Lord's Penance I:(lvl45 Elyos): Deals 743~747 physical damage to a target and causes target to faint for 3 seconds. 60 second cooldown.
  • Death's Penance I:(lvl45 Asmo): Deals physical damage and absorbs a % of the damage as HP. Exact numbers unknown. 60 second cooldown.

Ranger

• Sleep Arrow I :(lvl 20): Causes target within 15m to fall asleep for 12 seconds. 180 second cooldown.
  • Backstep Strike I :(lvl 22): Deals 16~20 physical damage to target while moving backward. Causes target to faint for 3 seconds. Must be equipped with a melee weapon.
  • Perceptive Trap I :(lvl 31): Sets a trap within 15m that remains active for 60 seconds. Trap reveals invisible enemies that come within 30m of the trap.
  • Trap II :(lvl 34): Creates a trap around the player that remains active for 60 seconds. Enemies that come within 5m are put into an aerial shackle state. Uses 5 Tripid seeds. (Lower level of skill available at lvl 28)
  • Silence Arrow IV :(lvl 42): Deals 90~94 physical damage and silences target for 6~7 seconds. (Lower levels of skill available at lvls 25, 37)
  • Breath of Nature II :(lvl 40): Self-buff. Increases HP regeneration rate by 65 for 300 seconds. (Lower level of skill available at lvl 34)
  • Rain of Arrows V :(lvl 43): Deals 243~247 damage to target and enemies within 5m of the target. (Lower levels of skill available at lvls 20, 25, 31, 37)
  • Eye of Attack I :(lvl 44): Self-buff. For 60 seconds increases physical attack by 30% for five attacks. Decreases physical defense by 50%.
  • Gryphon Arrow I :(lvl 45 Elyos): Launches an arrow with low accuracy for 1049~1053 physical damage. 60 second cooldown.
  • Condor Arrow I :(lvl 45 Asmo): Launches an arrow with low accuracy but high critical rate for 738~742 physical damage. 60 second cooldown.

Assassin

• Convenant of Speed I :(lvl20): Self-buff. Increases movement speed by 20% for 30 seconds. 120 second cooldown.
  • Convenant of Evasion I :(lvl20): Evades magical attacks twice for a period of time.
  • Apply Poison I :(lvl28): Applies poison to weapons. For 120 seconds gives a 2% chance of causing faint to enemies. Consumes 2 Skolopen's poison.
  • Smoke Bomb I :(lvl37): Blinds enemies within 15m for 15~25 seconds. 600 second cooldown.
  • Ranged Seal II :(lvl40): Deals 55~59 damage to a target within 10m and carves a seal to the 3rd degree. (Lower level of skill available at lvl 34)
  • Linked Seal V :(lvl 41): Deals 56~60 physical damage and carves a seal to the 3rd degree. (Lower levels of skill available at lvls 20, 25, 31, 37)
  • Sneak Attack IV :(lvl43): Moves behind an enemy within 20m and deals physical damage. Has a chance of causing target to faint. Exact damage numbers unknown. (Lower levels of skill available at lvls 25,31,37)
  • Throw Blade I :(lvl44): Deals 582~586 physical damage to a target in an aerial shackle state wtihin 20m.
  • Seal Explosion of Light I :(lvl45 Elyos): Causes the seal on a target within 20m to explode, dealing damage and putting target in a fainted state.
  • Seal Explosion of Darkness I :(lvl45 Asmo): Causes the seal on a target within 20m to explode, dealing damage and returning a part of the damage as HP. 3600 second cooldown.

Sorcerer

• Curse: Tree I :(lvl20): Turns target into a tree for 20 seconds. Target is immobile during this time, and cannot cast any skills or spells, but will have increased resistance to all elements. Any attack on the target will remove the Tree state.
  • Lumiel's Wisdom I :(lvl20):Reduces MP cost of all skills by 50% for 15 seconds. 60 second cooldown.
  • Jikel's Wisdom I :(lvl28): Increases magic spell damage by 300 for 15 seconds.
  • Flame Explosion I :(lvl34): Deals 637 magic damage (elemental: fire) to a target within 25m as well as enemies within 5m of target.
  • Baizel's Wisdom I :(lvl37): Reduces casting time on all spells by 25% for 15 seconds. 60 second cooldown.
  • Iced Earth II :(lvl37):Deals AoE damage (elemental:water) to enemies within the area for 15 seconds and reduces their movement speed. (Lower level of skill available at lvl25)
  • Curse of Frailty II :(lvl40):Curses a target for 8 seconds so that when target uses a magic spell s/he gets damaged by 7% of his/her maximum HP. Target must be within 25m of caster. (Lower level of skill available at lvl28)
  • Grace of Speed I :(lvl44): Reduces casting time on all spells by 35% for 15 seconds. 300 second cooldown.
  • Grace of Strength I :(lvl44): Increases magic spell damage by 500 for 15 seconds, but doubles MP cost. 300 second cooldown.
  • Volcano Explosion I :(lvl45 Elyos): Deals 1336 magic damage (elemental: fire) to a target within 25m as well as enemies within 10m of target (maximum 6 enemies) after a 4 second delay.
  • Hail of Lava I :(lvl45 Asmo): Same as Volcano Explosion. The two are possibly unique to each of the races.

Spiritmaster

• Bind Flesh I :(lvl20): Puts a target within 25m in a shackled state for 6~8 seconds.
  • Sacrifice Summon I :(lvl22): Swaps player's threat level with that of the summon.
  • Block Magic IV :(lvl28): Silences a target within 25m for 6 to 8 seconds.
  • Command: Wall of Amity I :(lvl34): Orders summon to use its buff skill, buffing friendly members within 15m of the summon. Each summoned elemental has a different buff effect. Water : Magic spell success rate and magic resistance increased. Wind: Accuracy and evasion increased. Earth: HP regen increased, status effects on HP/MP removed. Fire: Physical attack power increased, damage is reflected.
  • Scream of Horror I :(lvl37): Turns enemies within 15m into fire elementals for 13 to 18 seconds and puts them in a feared state.
  • Weaken Summon II :(lvl40): Deals 454 magic damage (elemental: wind) to a target within 25m. If target is a summon, deals additional 395 damage. (lower level of skill available at lvl 34)
  • Absorb Life V: (lvl41): Deals 464 magic damage (elemental: fire) to a target within 25m and absorbs back 70% of the damage in HP. (lower levels of skill available at lvls 20, 25, 31, 37)
  • Combust Magic IV :(lvl42): Removes up to 3 buffs on the target and causes 411 damage for each buff removed. (lower levels of skill available at lvls 25, 31, 37)
  • Strengthen Summon: Recovery I :(lvl44): Summon's HP is replenished to 100%. Cooldown time 10 minutes.
  • Command: Sacrifice I :(lvl45 Elyos): Summon uses an AoE attack skill. Additional damage added to Balaur or Asmodian targets.
  • Command: Self-destruct I :(lvl45 Asmo): Summon uses an AoE attack skill. Additional damage added to Balaur or Elyos targets.

Cleric

• Flash of Light I :(lvl20): Blinds target for 20 seconds. 5 minute cooldown.
  • Lord's Grace I :(lvl20): Allows player to use any skill without mana consumption for 12 seconds. Instant cast. 5 minute cooldown.
  • Block Recovery I :(lvl28): Deals 44 magic damage (elemental: water) to a target within 15m and decreases any healing done on target by 50%.
  • Desperate Exchange I :(lvl28): Gains MP at the cost of HP.
  • Prayer of Speed I :(lvl34): Decreases casting speed on a magic spells by 50% for 10 seconds.
  • Healing Brilliance I :(lvl40): Replenishes the HP of all party members within 25m by 2041.
  • Light of Recovery IV :(lvl43): Replenishes the HP of a target within 23m by 1978. (Lower levels of skill available at lvls 25, 31, 37)
  • Purifying Brilliance I :(lvl44): Removes all status effects on party members within 25m as well as players immediately surrounding the player.
  • Ustheil's Light I :(lvl45 Elyos): Heals up to 6 friendly players within 25m for 1154 HP and an additional 231 HP every 2 seconds for 10 seconds. 3 second casting time. 20 second cooldown.
  • Markutan's Light I :(lvl45 Asmo): Heals up to 6 friendly players within 25m for 1154 damage and creates a protective shield that absorbs upto 1156 damage for 10 seconds.

Chanter

• Chant of Rage I :(lvl20): Increases chanter's physical attack power by 15% for 30 minutes, but doubles casting speed on heal skills during this time.
  • Chant of Protection I :(lvl28): Adds a protection buff to party members within 20m. Buff increases physical defense by 100 and elemental resistances by 100 for 15 seconds.
  • Chant of Restraint I :(lvl28): Disables movement of target within 25m for 5 seconds and reduces their movement speed.
  • Aether's Promise II :(lvl37): Recovers 5% of player's mana with every attack for 30 minutes. (lower level of skill available at lvl 25)
  • Chant of Life II :(lvl40): Increases HP of party members within 20m by 337 every 2 seconds for 10 seconds. (lower level of skill available at lvl 34)
  • Chant of Inspiration I :(lvl40):Increases party members' magic damage, accuracy and physical attack for 15 seconds.
  • Chant of Absorption V :(lvl43): Chanter and party members are healed by 137HP with every hit taken by targett. Players must be within 5m of target to get the effect. (lower levels of skill available at lvls 20, 25, 31, 37)
  • Prophecy of Strength I :(lvl44): Toggle skill. Increases chanter and party members' resistance to faint.
  • Chant of Interception I :(lvl45 Elyos): Creates a protective shield around chanter and party members within 20m for 15 seconds. Shield blocks attacks at a 100% rate, and regenerates HP by 327 every 3 seconds. (Shield breaks after a total of 5000 damage taken, but only takes 40% of the damage made on the chanter at a time.)
  • Chant of Restriction I :(lvl45 Asmo): Same as Chant of Interception I.

Regards
Khebeln, Guild Master of Excessum
Source Aionsource.com
Back to top Go down
Khebeln
Guild Master
Khebeln

Aion Ulitimate FAQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aion Ulitimate FAQ   Aion Ulitimate FAQ Info11Mon 27 Apr 2009, 09:58

The Drakens were Atreia's first beings, but as they grew stronger and prouder they challenged Aion and became a destructive force to Atreia itself. In order to protect the Tower of Eternity, twelve Empyrean Lords were sent as guardians against the Draken warriors who had named themselves the Balaur. After a long war however the Tower was destroyed, and the world of Atreia was split in two.

A brief introduction to the twelve Empyrean Lords:
(Note: These names will also be the names of the Servers for open beta -- in Korea and presumably in the west also)

Aion Ulitimate FAQ Attach10

Last edited by Khebeln on Mon 27 Apr 2009, 10:20; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Khebeln
Guild Master
Khebeln

Aion Ulitimate FAQ Empty

Rifts are portals that allow Elyos and Asmodians to travel between their two worlds for the sole purpose of PvP. This opens up the possibility of PvP outside of the Abyss, not only providing a unique scenario but also eliminating any possible interference from the Balaur.

Game Implementation

These rifts have been reported to spawn anywhere at random. They are typically linked between zones that are of similar levels, though they've been known to occasionally create unbalanced links between high and low leveled areas.
Whenever a rift opens up, it will appear as a large indentation in the sky. Players will thus be able to tell what kind of portal has opened up without having to travel to the location. Portals will not appear in beginner zones, a game mechanic protecting new players from the harsh future of Aion.

Reported paths

While the specifics behind rifts are yet to be fully uncovered some believe there to be a preset number of possible rifts from which the game randomly selects and activates, whether that process is in itself random or externally controlled is unknown.

Elyos Pathways

Aion Ulitimate FAQ Dportal1 Aion Ulitimate FAQ Dportal2

Point Entry position Exit position Capacity Maximum Level Frequency
A Fort Eruthen Snow mole field. 12 28 Two hours
B Rubure Wastelands Salt desert of Oblivion 20 32 Two hours
C Village (Shinbisemu Akei?) Snow mole field. 35 36 Two hours
D Ella - Western Desert Akuranisu Air Temple 35 37 Two hours
E Kioru Temple Airship crash landing site 45 40 Two hours
F Revolutionary Base Air Bath - Harurabaya (?) 50 40 Two hours
G Honjin Powder mist village 50 45 Two hours

Aion Ulitimate FAQ Dportal3 Aion Ulitimate FAQ Dportal4

A Intelligence fort. Garukion snow habitat 24 35 Two hours
B Wetlands of Darkness Valley of the Giants 36 35 Two hours
C Poini jungle Conifer forest. 48 46 Two hours
D Ice city of Kinungapu Tarutaron farm 48 40 Two hours
E Beruruzu Marurantisu 60 50 Two hours
F Parade Ground - Fort Arukumia Revolution Institute 72 50 Two hours
G Powder mist village Kurarutomaguya (?) 72 50 Two hours

Asmodian pathways

Aion Ulitimate FAQ Dportal2 Aion Ulitimate FAQ Dportal1

A Snow mole field. Fort Eruthen 12 28 Two hours
B Salt desert of Oblivion Rubure Wastelands 20 32 Two hours
C Snow mole field Village (Shinbisemu Akei?) 35 36 Two hours
D Akuranisu Air Temple Ella - Western Desert 35 37 Two hours
E Airship crash landing site Kioru Temple 45 40 Two hours
F Air Bath - Harurabaya (?) Revolutionary Base 50 40 Two hours
G Powder mist village Honjin 50 45 Two hours

Aion Ulitimate FAQ Dportal4 Aion Ulitimate FAQ Dportal3

A Garukion snow habitat Intelligence fort. 24 35 Two hours
B Valley of the Giants Wetlands of Darkness 36 35 Two hours
C Conifer forest. Poini jungle 48 46 Two hours
D Tarutaron farm Ice city of Kinungapu 48 40 Two hours
E Marurantisu Beruruzu 60 50 Two hours
F Revolution Institute Parade Ground - Fort Arukumia 72 50 Two hours
G Kurarutomaguya (?) Powder mist village 72 50 Two hours

Last edited by Khebeln on Fri 01 May 2009, 06:18; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Khebeln
Guild Master
Khebeln

Aion Ulitimate FAQ Empty

The Abyss

Original Source

Abyss ContentsDescription
Fortress SiegesIn the Abyss, 9 Fortresses and 31 Artifacts exist, all waiting to be conquered by players from both playable factions. The fight for fortress possession begins after defeating the Fortress Guardian.
ArtifactsArtifacts add a dynamic element to the cross faction pvp during fortress sieges. These artifacts once activated will activate a skill which affects a very large area on the battle front. The types of skills range from: protective barrier to friendly forces, protective buffs to healing type classes, mass polymorphing to enemy targets, and offensive buffs to damage dealers.
DreadgionIt is impossible to predict the outcome if a battle between the factions when the Baluar are involved. The Baluar exist to balance the power between the Elyos and Asmodians but also have their own agenda and can pose a threat to both factions. At the center of the Baluar is the Dreadgion. The Dreadgion is a giant battleship and can randomly appear at the Abyss. Once it appears, a number of Baluar minions may drop down from the ship, or at the ship may directly engage players in battle.
Abyss QuestsWhile questing in the Abyss, monsters as well as other faction players will have to be watched out for. Additional Abyss Points will be rewarded by participating in PvP and RvR battles.
Abyss RewardsOne can achieve hero status by acquiring Abyss Points in PvP combat. Upon achieving a high rank a set of skills opens up that boosts the player up to a force-group level and is able to overpower normal players with great strength.

To enter the Abyss
Each faction has 4 quests which must be completed in order to gian access to the Abyss. The quests are obtained at level 25, and compared to the other quests, has a higher difficulty level.

The final quest requires the player to fly through a set of gates within a time limit and can be very difficult, so the locations of all the gates must be known prior to starting the quest as well as having all the necessary flight improvements.

Abyss Quests Unlike the quests which require you to travel to the enemy faction zones to complete, Abyss quests are done by both factions within the same zone, so one must be alert of their surroundings while questing in the Abyss. Ganking is very common in the Abyss.

How to enter the Abyss
Each faction has Abyss Gateways in particular zones, which are used to enter the Abyss. These gateways can only be used once Abyss entry quests are all completed.

The Elyos have gateways in the skies above Verteron Fortress and one floating above Eltenen Fortress. Asmodian gateways are located in the skies above Altgard, Morheim and Belruslan Fortresses.

After going through the Abyss gateways you will arrive at Teminon Stronghold(Elyos) or Primum Stronghold(Asmodian).

Faction Strongholds
[table][tr][td vAlign=top]Upon entering the Abyss, players will start at their faction strongholds, Teminon(Elyos) or Primum(Asmodian).Various NPCs and quest givers are available at the strongholds. While in the Abyss, players can earn Qina as well as Abyss Points, which can be used tot purchase equipment and items.

Abyss Points can be earned by completing quests, killing monsters or players of the other faction. Items can be purchased with Abyss Points from the rewards NPC. Various towers are placed at the strongholds. These towers can teleport players back to their faction towns for a small fee.

The Abyss Structure
As already mentioned, the Abyss consists of Lower, Upper and Core sections, with each section containing monsters of varying levels. It is recommended that players level or quest in the zones appropriate to their character level.

There are 9 fortresses and 31 artifacts scattered around the Abyss. Fortress and artifact siege status' can be viewed from the ingame map.

To reach the Upper Abyss, one must travel through the beam of light on either East Rateslan or West Rateslan. Travel can also be done from the teleporters inside the fortresses depending which faction owns the fortress.

The Divine fortress at the core of the Abyss can be reached from the Eye of Eleshuranta in the Upper Abyss. If the core is held by either the Elyos or Asmodian factions, the teleport route to the core will be available.

Abyss Points

Abyss Points are required to increase PvP ranks and the purchasing of PvP items. Your current Abyss Points and rank can be checked from the Abyss tab in the character information window.

Abyss Points are gained from killing players of the opposing factions and monsters, however being killed in PvP or PvE combat will decrease your points. Purchasing items with Abyss Points will also decrease the amount of points you have.

Your current Abyss Points will determine your rank, so using your points up could lower your rank.

Gaining and losing Abyss Points

Gaining Abyss Points Losing Abyss Points
● Killing other faction players
● Killing other faction NPCs
● Killing Abyss monsters
● Completing quests ● Dying to other faction players
● Dying to other faction NPCs
● Dying to Abyss monsters
● Purchasing Abyss items

Abyss Ranks
[table][tr][td vAlign=top]Possessing a Fortress in the Abyss, killing enemy faction players and NPCs, and completing quests are ways to receive Abyss Points. Abyss equipment and consumables may be purchased with Abyss Points, however it is the amount of points a player has that determines his/her Abyss Rank. Purchasing Abyss gear will lower your Abyss Points and may affect your rank, so one must decide whether to keep their rank or to purchase better items.

There are 18 ranks in total, and below is a table listing the different ranks, titles and amount of Abyss Points required per rank. Grade 5 Officers to High Commander will have access to special skills. These skills surpass the abilities of regular skills by far, and can only be used within the Abyss. Ranking up further will allow these skills to become even more powerful. Dropping below the Grade 5 Officer rank will take away these abilities.

Abyss Ranks
Elyos Title Asmodian Title Rank Required Positions Points Gained Points Lost Required Points(Cumulative)
Elyos Grade 9 Soldier Asmodian Grade 9 Soldier 1 - 120 24 -
Elyos Grade 8 Soldier Asmodian Grade 8 Soldier 2 - 168 37 1,200
Elyos Grade 7 Soldier Asmodian Grade 7 Soldier 3 - 235 58 4,220
Elyos Grade 6 Soldier Asmodian Grade 6 Soldier 4 - 329 91 10,990
Elyos Grade 5 Soldier Asmodian Grade 5 Soldier 5 - 461 143 23,500
Elyos Grade 4 Soldier Asmodian Grade 4 Soldier 6 - 645 225 42,780
Elyos Grade 3 Soldier Asmodian Grade 3 Soldier 7 - 903 356 69,700
Elyos Grade 2 Soldier Asmodian Grade 2 Soldier 8 - 1,264 561 105,600
Elyos Grade 1 Soldier Asmodian Grade 1 Soldier 9 - 1,770 885 150,800
Elyos 1 Star Officer Asmodian 1 Star Officer 10 1000 2,124 1,195 214,100
Elyos 2 Star Officer Asmodian 2 Star Officer 11 800 2,549 1,616 278,700
Elyos 3 Star Officer Asmodian 3 Star Officer 12 500 3,059 2,184 344,500
Elyos 4 Star Officer Asmodian 4 Star Officer 13 300 3,671 2,949 411,700
Elyos 5 Star Officer Asmodian 5 Star Officer 14 100 4,405 3,981 488,200
Elyos General Asmodian General 15 30 5,286 5,374 565,400
Elyos Great General Asmodian Great General 16 10 6,343 7,258 643,200
Elyos Commander Asmodian Commander 17 3 7,612 9,799 721,600
Elyos Supreme Commander Asmodian Supreme Commander 18 1 9,134 13,229 800,700
※ Points Gained: Abyss Point gained from killing opposing faction players and Balaur NPCs
※ Points Lost: Abyss Points lost from dying to opposing faction players and Baluar NPCs
※ Required Points: Total Abyss Points required to reach this rank

Elite Rank Skills Rank Icon Skill Name Description
14 Abyssal Storm I Inflicts 1016-1020 physical damage to up to 6 targets within 20m around the caster.
14 Polymorph: Divine Guardian I Temporarily transform into an avatar. During this transformed state all negative status effects will be resisted; and HP and MP will continuously regenerate. Attack power and defense will be increased; movement and flight speed will be increased by 10; and during combat, damage will be boosted by 50%.
15 Summon: Abyssal Strength I Summons a servant that will inflict magic damage to up to 6 targets within 20m surrounding the selected target, which must be within 20m of the caster.
16 Abyssal Shield of Reflection I For 1 minute, up to 600 damage will be reflected to enemies within 5m.
17 Abyssal Wave I Stuns enemy targets within 20m surrounding the caster for 5 seconds.
18 Abyssal Tsunami I Inflicts 1616-1620 physical damage to a target within 30m.
18 Abyssal Execution I Inflicts magic damage after 5 seconds to a target within 30m.
※ Depending on future game balance, skill descriptions or effects may change(current as of 11 Feb 2009)

Last edited by Khebeln on Sun 10 May 2009, 13:00; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Khebeln
Guild Master
Khebeln

Aion Ulitimate FAQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aion Ulitimate FAQ   Aion Ulitimate FAQ Info11Mon 27 Apr 2009, 10:21

*** Reserved ***
Back to top Go down
Khebeln
Guild Master
Khebeln

Aion Ulitimate FAQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aion Ulitimate FAQ   Aion Ulitimate FAQ Info11Mon 27 Apr 2009, 10:21

*** Reserved ***
Back to top Go down
Khebeln
Guild Master
Khebeln

Aion Ulitimate FAQ Empty

*** Reserved ***
Back to top Go down
Khebeln
Guild Master
Khebeln

Aion Ulitimate FAQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aion Ulitimate FAQ   Aion Ulitimate FAQ Info11Fri 01 May 2009, 06:19

Added Rifts Guide for Aion !
Back to top Go down
Khebeln
Guild Master
Khebeln

Aion Ulitimate FAQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aion Ulitimate FAQ   Aion Ulitimate FAQ Info11Sun 10 May 2009, 13:00

Added Abyss Guide
Back to top Go down
Six
Excessum Officer
Six

Aion Ulitimate FAQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aion Ulitimate FAQ   Aion Ulitimate FAQ Info11Mon 25 May 2009, 00:16

I just wanted to make a small correction to the Rifts section; it seems that the Asmo entry pathways are not correct, but are just mere reverses of the Elyos' exits.

Here is a picture with the correct entry (blue) and exit (pink) paths (Eltnen on top, Morheim on bottom):
Aion Ulitimate FAQ 16kyjrl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Aion Ulitimate FAQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aion Ulitimate FAQ   Aion Ulitimate FAQ Info11

Back to top Go down

Aion Ulitimate FAQ
Page 1 of 1