Excessum - International Massive Multiplayer Online Gaming Community
Everyone Reregister on new website www.excessum-gaming.com ! We will move there during this week. After that i will close old forum for posting completly. If you want to continue old topic copy it along with last msg and first one. I would also ask all Full members to copy there aplications to the new forum when they reregister there.
Everyone Reregister on new website www.excessum-gaming.com ! We will move there during this week. After that i will close old forum for posting completly. If you want to continue old topic copy it along with last msg and first one. I would also ask all Full members to copy there aplications to the new forum when they reregister there.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Excessum is playing Aion temporary till Europe Release at Berita Server in 4th Chinise Region As Asmodians Join us ! Details how to join us in Aion General Forum !
If you are looking for Active and Skilled Elyos Guild for Aion EU in few months then Join us! At this moment we are still Recruiting people!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Menu
arrow Home Page
arrow Excessum ChatBox
arrow Full Members List
arrow Profile Options
www.excessum-gaming.com !
Dungeons & Dragons Online goes F2P Info11Sat 20 Jun 2009, 10:23 by Khebeln
Alright guys its time to move to the new website ! http://www.excessum-gaming.com !

If you can try to move all forum activity there and if you want to continue some thread copy topic + last msg in it youself and post it on new forum.

You need to register again on the new forum. I would apreaciate if you could post your old aplications as well on the new forum (copy them as they are on this …

Comments: 2
Excessum 2.0 Forum Preview!
Dungeons & Dragons Online goes F2P Info11Fri 19 Jun 2009, 01:00 by Khebeln
Dungeons & Dragons Online goes F2P Excess12

This is the newest screenshot from new Excessum Forum that i was working on. As you can see its completly new stye. Things that i will change in the future are logo, new modules, new extenstions, minior twinks and bug fixes. Enjoy !

Tell me what you think about new forum

Comments: 19
Excessum Screenshots
Dungeons & Dragons Online goes F2P Info11Mon 15 Jun 2009, 17:18 by Khebeln
Guys im sure you already have some or will make some in the future. But. I need some of your group screenshots from aion as Excessum members with Guild Tag viisible. The more artistic the beter.

I will use them on the new website that i make right now with the use of joomla portal system and phpbb3 forums with the use of Jbridge to link bouth database together. What it means ? as long as you …

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» Taki - Assassin
Dungeons & Dragons Online goes F2P Info11by Zulu Sun 12 Jul 2009, 12:46

» Argona: Lost partition on hd. format reload :(
Dungeons & Dragons Online goes F2P Info11by Arg Thu 02 Jul 2009, 18:14

» Demigod - Better than DotA
Dungeons & Dragons Online goes F2P Info11by deltis Sat 27 Jun 2009, 10:00

» Ataraxia - Cleric - EU
Dungeons & Dragons Online goes F2P Info11by Khebeln Mon 22 Jun 2009, 15:44

» Arkhonai - Ranger
Dungeons & Dragons Online goes F2P Info11by Khebeln Mon 22 Jun 2009, 11:54

» Excessum 2.0 website is DONE! thanks to kheb!
Dungeons & Dragons Online goes F2P Info11by Tubbly Sun 21 Jun 2009, 09:47

» www.excessum-gaming.com !
Dungeons & Dragons Online goes F2P Info11by Saii Sat 20 Jun 2009, 13:16

» Excessum 2.0 Forum Preview!
Dungeons & Dragons Online goes F2P Info11by Khebeln Sat 20 Jun 2009, 10:44

Dungeons & Dragons Online goes F2P

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Khebeln
Guild Master
Khebeln

Dungeons & Dragons Online goes F2P Empty
PostSubject: Dungeons & Dragons Online goes F2P   Dungeons & Dragons Online goes F2P Info11Tue 09 Jun 2009, 14:38

http://kotaku.com/5284548/dungeons-and-dragons-online-goes-free
The Eberron Unlimited upgrade for Dungeons and Dragons Online is coming this summer, bringing new quests, a new class, a cash store, and a higher level cap, all while introducing a new free-to-play business model.
The gates to Eberron will swing wide this summer, as the Eberron Unlimited upgrade transforms Turbine's DDO from a subscription-based massively multiplayer online game to a free-to-play one, relying on VIP subscriptions and the new DDO store as dual sources of income. Free players will be able to join the game, create characters, and level all the way up to 20, the new, logical class limit for a Dungeons and Dragons game. Limitations included having to pay for specific races and classes, limited chat, auction, and mail capabilities, and access restricted to the city of Stormreach and its immediate vicinity.
Paying a monthly fee for VIP status grants you unlimited access to all of these features, as well as full customer support, with free players limited to automated support only.
Free players will still be able to use the new DDO store, however, accumulating points equal to their levels to spend on special items, which the official website likens to being paid to play. Players can also spend their cash money on upgrades, which is a feature that I feel kills the Dungeons and Dragons experience completely.
Being able to pay for new equipment using funds from outside of the game is the same thing as getting free items and experience for being the girlfriend of the Dungeon Master. I suppose technically that's in keeping with the grand tradition of the tabletop game after all. This DM just happens to have a lot of girlfriends.
Check out the offical website for more information on the new free-to-play Dungeons and Dragons Online.
Back to top Go down
https://khebeln.darkbb.com
Hopeless
Excessum Officer
Hopeless

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons & Dragons Online goes F2P   Dungeons & Dragons Online goes F2P Info11Mon 15 Jun 2009, 23:57

more then free to play it seems like an extended trial period.
Back to top Go down
Saii
Dedicated Member
Saii

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons & Dragons Online goes F2P   Dungeons & Dragons Online goes F2P Info11Tue 16 Jun 2009, 00:40

Lol, let's release a F2P game with 20% content limit unless you pay.

That's the thing i hate about these companies. Looks like they want it to be F2P so they get a cashshop AND limits the game?

I mean, cashshops are 1 thing, but limiting the game AND putting cashshop?

Game Ruiners.
1. Highly limited features due to free player status.
2. Paying real money to get stronger gear than everyone else.
3. Paying a monthly fee on a F2P game -___-

And i don't want to seem like a QQer, i just know that this game isn't any good because i tried the trial some time ago, and it's not worth all these limits and P2P.
Back to top Go down
Khebeln
Guild Master
Khebeln

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons & Dragons Online goes F2P   Dungeons & Dragons Online goes F2P Info11Tue 16 Jun 2009, 01:03

It was long comming Razz It was easy to see Smile
Back to top Go down
https://khebeln.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons & Dragons Online goes F2P   Dungeons & Dragons Online goes F2P Info11

Back to top Go down

Dungeons & Dragons Online goes F2P
Page 1 of 1